America x male reader

Authors note- how's your guys valentine's day going?
____________________________________

'I love you more then I love McDonald's.' (Name) found the note taped to the inside of his locker. He grabbed it and shoved it into his pocket. "That has to be the least romantic thing anyone has ever said to me." (Name) told his friend. "I thought it was cute!" She squealed.

"I need to stop hanging out with fangirls." (Name) replied. She flicked his forehead and giggled. "Maybe it was that cute boy in the senior class. I heard he likes McDonald's more then life!" She said throwing an arm over (Name) and walking. (Name) blushed and looked away. "Alfred? Why would he like me? And don't you have a class to get to." (Name) said.

"I do! We can't all take spares like you." She said running to class. (Name) waved bye to her and went to go find an empty room. He settled into the art room and brought out his binder from his bag. He opened only to fond another note. "You have a smile brighter then the sun and a laugh that sounds like music" (Name) read the note aloud.

"Well at least its better then the first one but the hearts are over doing it." (Name) said cringing at all the little hearts on it. (Name) sighed and stuck the note in his pocket with the other one. He decided to sketch while he waited for next class. While drawing he couldn't help but think if it was Alfred.

They had only talked once and it was at a party (Name) was forced to go to. He had walked in on his ex crush and sibling making out. He hid in the kitchen for the rest of the party and that's when he meet Alfred. They had talked and (Name) drunkenly told him about what happened. They grew close while at the party but afterwards (Name) began to avoid Alfred like the plague.

It wasn't that he didn't like Alfred it was just that it was embarrassing. He was drunk and told Alfred, a stranger, about himself. "Hey buddy!" Alfred said waving his hand in front of (Name)s face. "Huh?" (Name) said snapping out of his thoughts. "How'd you like my notes?" Alfred asked nervously.

(Name) was starting to have a mini breakdown. "Oh they were from you? I-I loved them?" (Name) said sounding unsure. Alfred raised an eyebrow and frowned. "Did you really? You don't seem like you did." He said rubbing his neck. "I know I'm not that good at writing things but I didn't think they were that bad." Alfred said.

"No I found them really sweet." (Name) said standing up. He walked towards Alfred and opened his arms. "Hug?" (Name) tried. "Its okay if you didn't like them you don't have to pity me dude." Alfred said hugging (Name). "Its not that I'm just not used to being.... You know hit on." (Name) said.

"Your too cute (Name)!" Alfred said squeezing (Name) and kissing his forehead. (Name) blushed and looked away. "So (Name) do you wanna be my valentine?" Alfred asked. "Sure but I'd like to be your boyfriend. If that's alright with you of course?" (Name) said. "I'd like for you to be both cutie." Alfred said kissing (Name).

____________________________________
Authors note- I'm gonna go hang out with my wife now B)