America x male reader Losing bets

Authors note- Help I'm stuck in the undertale fandom and I can't get out.
______________________________

"We didn't shake on it." (Name) said looking at Kiku. "(Name) stared down at the dress in his hand. "Fuck this shit I'm out." (Name) said throwing it down and walking away. "(Name) you lost the bet you have to." Kiku said crossing his arms.

"He's right you know." Arthur said. (Name) cringed and looked over Alfred.  Alfred shrugged and (Name) groaned. "Fine." (Name) said walking back and picking up the dress.

He walked to the bathroom and tried on the dress. "What the heck." (Name) said looking at himself. He looked around the room then glanced out the door. He went back to the mirror.

"I'm hot as shit." (Name) said making poses and looking at himself. He did a tiny spin and winked at himself. He looked back to the door and cringed. "Damn." (Name) said walking over and opening it.

He dragged his feet to the living room and glared at the three guys in the room. Alfred looked first and burst out laughing and fell to the floor. Arthur glanced over and realised he had better shit to do and left the  room chuckling.

Kiku just sat there silently looking at (Name). "Do I have something on my face?" (Name) asked feeling around his face. He realised he was wearing a dress and felt kinda dumb.

"Im sending this to everyone." Alfred said taking 10 pictures a second of (Name). "Send that to anyone and no one will find your body." (Name) said sending Alfred a glare. "Woah there MISS but you'll have to excuse me." Alfred said laughing again.

"I make myself laugh." Alfred said still laughing. "Too bad that's the only person you can make laugh." (Name) said. "Bro that ain't cool." Alfred said pouting. "Well I think it's about time I got out of this thing." (Name) said making his way back to the bathroom.

"Nah the deal was for the whole day." Alfred retorted. (Name) sighed but made his way over to the couch and sat down. "Well I just realized I have training with Ludwig and Feliciano." Kiku said getting up and leaving. (Name) and Alfred sat in uncomfortable silence.

"So do you wanna clean anything?" Alfred asked glancing at (Name) with a smirk. "If I clean a room in your house I feel like it would take a whole week." (Name) said looking away. "My room isn't that messy." Alfred protested throwing his arms up.

"Prove it." (Name) said glancing back at Alfred. Alfred glared and grabbed (Name)s wrists dragging (Name) to his room. They stopped at the door way and Alfred opened the door.

"You see its not that messy!" Alfred said pointing to the messy as heck bedroom. "Wow I was actually expecting worse." (Name) said looking at the laundry strewn across the room.

(Name) took a step and tripped grabbing onto Alfreds shirt and falling. (Name) cringed as he hit the floor. He opened his eyes to reveal Alfred with a similar look on his face.

Alfred looked down at (Name) and blushed heavily. (Name) gasped as he felt Alfreds lips press against his. (Name) blushed and looked away.

"Wow this not how I imagined this going." (Name) said giggling. "Why what was I supposed to do?" Alfred said sitting up. (Name) just shrugged and kissed Alfreds cheek.

______________________________
Authors note- hey there buddy chum pal friend fellow amigo fella brother my homeslice breadslice.