Migraines and Aman.

VLOG DAY 90!!!

I woke up early that morning earlier than usual. We had to head out to the temple in 1 hour and I hadn't taken a shower or anything. I decided to take a hot shower and get ready for the temple real quick. Once I was ready, I took out my vlogging camera and vlogged. "I'm dressed like this! We're headed to the Gurdwara which is the temple. We're doing our annual prayer for Naner today." I am not a religious person but more of a spiritual person. Naner was very dear to me and since it is his prayers, I had to go.

The prayers went well. On the drive home, my parents and I were talking about some of our fondest memories with Naner. I began to feel sad. When Naner passed away, it was a really tough time for me and it's the time where I really evaluated my life choices and decided if what I really wanted. I knew that Naner would look out for me and shower me with the necessary blessings I needed for my YouTube career to succeed and it was true. 2014 was the year superwoman grew huge.

When Naner passed away I remember receiving a text from Aman. Aman. Inkquisitive we all know him. He was there for me when I really needed him and he was there for my family. The day Naner passed away I called him and talked to him for hours and hours. In that few hours that we were talking, Aman booked a ticket to Toronto to be with me because he knew that it was tough for me. Isn't he the sweetest? He did make it easier he did help me ease back into my work mode and I was super grateful to have him in my life.

On the car ride home, that was all I could think about. Aman. I haven't seen him in months and months. Well, not really he was here for my birthday in September and got me a bunch of dope things. We even spend a night at my family cottage. It was amazing. When we pulled up to my house, I ran up to my room and vlogged a little explaining to team super about my religious and spiritual beliefs. Aman was very religious and I didn't mind at all. Never once has he forced his beliefs on me and I was grateful for that. I went on and on about the fact that religion is not my thing because of what people made it to be.

After blabbering about it for so long, I changed and went down to help my family put up the Christmas tree and it was so much. I had so much work to do and I seriously needed a rockstar. I had to huge to do list because I had to leave for New York and LA the next day! I was so tired. But at least I could get my mind off naner and Aman. The vlog was a mess. And I was in my room and talked about religion again. Don't ask me why I have to keep mentioning it over and over again. I'm just really passionate about it and it kept my mind off things.

Cleaning my room was so stressful for me. I had to. I have no choice. Unpacking and packing was part of my life. Why don't I just learn my damn lesson and unpack immediately after all my trips so I don't have to rush and pack. Argh. But my room was cleaned. Kind of cleaned and kind of packed. And then I found something amazing.

My birthday present from Aman. Well, parts of it. Cause some of it I was already using like my phone case and some food items. He made me a care pack for my birthday it was the best gift ever. I had a huge smile on my face when I found the head massager. It was the best gift ever. It came with a note that said, 'for your migraines when I'm not physically there to give you a massage. XX =)' Aman was such a sweet heart. I took out my vlogging camera and vlogged me using it. It instantly made me feel better.

I texted Aman quickly before I headed to bed still with the migraine but it was better. Much better.

To Aman From Lilly

Baby, I just used your head massager for my migraine. Thanks for the best presents ever. I love you so much.

To Lilly From Aman

Awww.... Are you feeling better babe? I love you too. I can't wait to be in your arms. PS, I wish I was there.

After that cute reply, Aman sent me an audio note. I loved listening to his voice. It was so sexy and calming I couldn't help but smile every time he sent me an audio. "Hey baby, I just want to say that I love you and I wish I could massage your head for you. But just know that I would be in your arms sooner than you think. I love you Lil. Good night princess. " Awwwww Aman. My baby.

I knew that although my migraine wasn't fully gone, it was definitely better and I had Aman on my mind as I drifted to sleep with a huge smile on my face. Aman...