Just the way you are [2]

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Have you seen this girl's smile? OMG. It's perfect. She claims to have crooked teeth but they honestly make her smile special and unique. It's her smile; just hers that melts my heart. Her smile is just so genuine and makes your heart feel all warm and fuzzy. Especially when she starts to smile when she talks about something she loves with the passion in her eyes. OMG I can't.

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

I'll always remember the first time we kissed. It was special and so imperfect it felt perfect. Lilly had been super stressed about the #Leh video shoot. She wanted it to be perfect but not everything was in her control. We were chilling at Rick's house to go over all of the shots for the next day. Rick was going through everything with the durrani bros and Humble. The ASAP Science guys were also there and they were in a very serious conversation with Anoshinie and Sheena. Lilly was fiddling with her fingers on the sofa. Her legs were trembling and she her breathing was hard and she looked uncomfortable and panicked. Her eyes shifted to mine and then she stood up making a run for the door. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me. "I'll go check on her" I announced before leaving the uncomfortable situation. I walked to the door with both of our belongings just in case. I walked out onto the patio to find Lilly sitting on the edge of the steps with her face in her hands. I know this position and I haven't seen it in a long time. "Lilly, please talk to me. You're having a panic attack." I sat in front of her and wrapped my arms around her body. "Breathe Lil breathe please." I rubbed her back in attempt to comfort her. "It's okay Lil, I'm here. I won't go anywhere I promise." I assured her as her breathing began to stabilize and she stopped trembling. She looked up at me. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded, almost like she was drained.

"Thanks Aman." She whispered. I got up and sat next to her. Waiting for something else to happen, maybe she would open up to me. "I'm just nervous for tomorrow and Rick and Humble keep going through everything and stuff keeps changing. I can't deal with this." I looked at her and she fiddled with her thumbs.

"Wanna go home?" I suggested. "We can drop by starbucks get a hot chocolate and then drive home and then chill and talk rubbish." I suggested nervously to her. She looked up and smiled at me.

"That's a brilliant idea Aman. Let me go get my stu-"

"I already have them. Here, the keys." I tossed her the keys. Lilly giggled and stood up.

"Let's go."

That night after the starbucks run, Lilly and I sat in her room and talked and laughed about so many things. It was perfect. Lilly was under my arms and her head was on my chest. "Aman?" She began. "Why is your heart racing?" She asked. Oh crap.

"Oh because there is a pretty girl on my chest on I might want to kiss her cause she's like perfect and I might like her." I replied.

"Well, then kiss her." When she said that my stomach filled with butterflies and I slowly leaned it and pressed my lips against hers. It was perfect. The kiss wasn't rushed. That night when Lilly fell asleep I kissed her on the top of her head and said, "I'll always be here for you princess." And I have been and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

She's Lilly Singh and there's nothing she can change cause imperfection is beauty and Lilly is just that. I love her and there's nothing that will change. I promised to be there for her and I only can hope that I have kept to that promise. God I love her.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are.
Yeah

Lilly ended her speech and everyone clapped. Some people stood up and the others whispered among themselves. I was so proud of her. All these business man in expensive suits are willing to support my girlfriend and the things she stands for. Amazing.

After Sarah introduced Lilly to a few of them, they approached me with huge smiles on their faces. "How did I do Aman?" Lilly asked.

"Fantastic as always my love." I replied. Lilly wrapped her arms around me. Sarah rolled her eyes playfully and walked away. "Hey Lil?" She looked up at me. "I love you, just the way you are and you're perfect. Please don't ever feel like you need to change okay?" She hugged me tighter and I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry Aman. I'm not one to change so easily and I love you too." She took a step back. "You're the best boyfriend ever and I am extremely lucky to have you."

(Let me know how I did okay? Thankssss)