Body part challenge.

"Hey babe?"

"Ya?"

"You know everyone is going to know after this right?" Aman replied. Lilly looked up at him confused, as she fiddled with the camera. "It's the body part challenge. This is not something you would do with a 'friend' "

Lilly smiled and walked towards him. She stood in between his legs. "Babe, I think we are worst than Grace and Chester at hiding our relationship. Everyone already knows."

"But-"

"Aman, we've talked about this a hundred times. They can assume anything we want. We don't have to confirm anything if we don't want to okay?" She ran her thumb over his lower lip. "Let's just have fun with it." Aman smiled and nodded. He pulled Lilly onto his lap and leaned in to kiss her. He kissed her again and again. Lilly wrapped her hands around his neck. She tilted her head and deepened the kiss. They both knew they were inching closer and closer to a point of no return. Aman broke the kiss; reluctantly.

"Let's get this video done and the n we can continue later."

Lilly smirked at Aman. She moved off Aman's lap and removed her sweater leaving on only her tank top. She threw the sweater at Aman. "I don't know babe. I am not sure I can control myself enough to touch my ridiculously handsome blind folded boyfriend in a way that is safe for youtube and my viewers." She whispered trailing her finger down his chest.

Aman grabbed her hand, groaning. "Lil," He replied in a warning tone.

"Fineeeee" She pouted. "I will have my revenge." Lilly grabbed her sweatshirt from Aman's lap and put it over her head.

Lilly set up the camera, did her intro and then brought Aman in and introduced him too.

And then the challenge began.

Lilly took the blindfold first.

And then it was Aman's turn.

He took the scarf into his hand and went to wrap it over his eyes. Lilly held onto it tightly. "No." She bit her lip and pouted slightly. "I want to do it." She said quietly.

Goddamn, she was biting her lip. Aman raised his eyebrows. "Okay weirdo." Aman sat down on the bed and let go of the scarf.

Lilly smiled. Lilly stood closer to him. Lilly tied the scarf gently around Aman's eyes. She could feel his breath rippling against her sweatshirt as she tightened the knot. Her entire body was sensitive from their little make out session earlier. Not to mention the unexpected jolts of pleasure from touching him without knowing where she was touching him made her feel all type of way.

Lilly smiled down at his head and ran her fingers along his perfectly tied turban. Aman groaned and sighed softly before leaning his head onto Lilly's belly. "You're killing me here babe."

Lilly smiled. God I want you. "Sorry" she murmured, not feeling sorry at all.

"You ready? He asked.

"Ready."

"Are you sure it's still recording."

"Yes, it is." Lilly replied.

After 2 different body parts that were innocent, Lilly had an idea. She took Aman's finger and ran it along that part. She could see a flicker of recognition in his face. "One more time please" he asked softly. Lilly tried not to laugh. She brushed his finger against her skin again, this time pressing a little more firmly. "That's your collarbone." He smiled.

Lilly smiled. "Yup." Aman didn't pull his hand away. He continued to run his finger along her collarbone, teasing with his finger. Lilly let out a shaky breath and Aman moved his finger up to her neck and then traced her lips with his thumb before dropping it back onto his lap.

After 2 more rounds, Lilly and Aman were tied.

Lilly thought about how she can win this. But she also just wanted him to touch her.

And then she had another idea.... (Smirks)