Red Carpet.[1]

We all knew her. At least we knew parts of her. Aman stood at the bottom of the steps in their LA home waiting for Lilly to walk down those steps. He scrolled through his twitter, reading all the good luck and all the best tweets for today's red carpet and exhibition. There she was.

A navy blue dress. Black stiletto heels and jewellery to match. She was like a masterpiece. Perfection. Aman thought as he saw her walk down the steps. He took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of her carefully walking down the steps. She looked up and him and smiled. Her makeup was natural not over the top and didn't take away any of her natural beauty. She got to the bottom of the stairs. Aman reached out to hold her hand and made her twirl for him. "Wow," he managed to say. She was breath taking.

Lilly took a step closer to Aman. He held his breath of a little while and swallowed trying to keep himself in check. "Let's go." Aman nodded and they walked towards the door hand in hand. The uber waited outside. Aman opened the door for her as she slipped in. He entered from the other side and moved to sit next to Lilly. His perfect girlfriend. No one knew about them and it was intended to be kept that way.

Lilly leaned into Aman "Just so you know, my bra and panties match tonight." She whispered into his ear, smirking she moved back. Aman's body stiffened, his cheeks turned red as he thought of something to say but nothing came to mind. He placed his hand on her thigh.

And then he smirked. "Aww, babe. Why did you ruin the surprise for me? The dress looks so good on you. I thought about how good you will look without it." Aman whispered into her ear and kissed her lightly. Lilly sighed softly. Aman moved his hand away from her and moved to the other side of the uber. Suddenly, this blazer was too hot. The temperature significantly rose as Lilly felt the heat in her cheeks at the things Aman just said. He actually whispered, in a voice one octave lower; making it so much sexier and irresistible to her.

This is going to be an interesting night.