Seeking Permission.

Aman's p.o.v

"Hey Lils, can I speak to you please?" Lilly nodded and walked towards me as I walked away from the AT2UI crew. I stopped at the far end of the gate where there weren't many people. Lilly stopped in front of me. I took a step towards her and hugged her. She wrapped her hands around my waist and rested her head on my chest. I sighed softly and kissed the top of her head. "Lil, I just wanted to say that I am so proud of you. Trinidad is going to be amazing. You are going to be awesome and you're going to buss a huge wine. I cannot wait to see special videos of you dancing. Damn, I love you." Lilly wrapped her arms tighter around me.

"Thanks for that Aman. I love you. I can't wait to be back in your arms."

"I feel the same Lilly. Also, when you buss a wine but be careful. Especially with Chase and Machel okay?" Lilly let go and looked at me.

"I only have to buss a wine with them because I have to. But you with, it's a want Ink. So," I smirked knowing exactly what she meant. I wanted to kiss her but I knew it was a bad idea. Not here Aman. Control yourself. I heard Chase and Anoshinie calling for Lilly telling her it's time to go. I pulled Lilly into another hug and then we walked back to the rest of the crew and watched them leave Toronto to go to the T&T. I couldn't be more proud of Lilly. As they walked into the gate. Lilly stopped and ran back towards me. "I couldn't leave without a kiss." She stood on her toes and pressed her lips against mine. The both of us blushed and Lilly bit her lip and ran back to the crew and I just stood there a little shocked. I looked up and saw the crew nudging Lilly playfully at what she just did and I was still pretty shocked.

But then I knew that now this was going to be so important.

Lilly being in Trinidad gives me the opportunity to do something I have wanted to do in a long time and I was so nervous about it but I knew I had to. I had it all planned out. Almost perfectly. But the answers I am going to get is what I am worried about.

The uber ride to Harjit's home was so confusing and I had a million things running through my mind. I pulled up to his house and got in. Harjit and Jaz sat on the table doing work. I walked in and plopped myself next to him. "Everything okay?" Jaz asked.

"I'm just nervous for tomorrow." I replied. Jaz knew the plan and they were seriously so excited. They went as far as how the wedding is going to be. It was cute. But I was nervous. Like extremely nervous. I don't know what her parents will say and I don't know what she'll say and I was super nervous. Harjit rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Man, it's going to be okay brooooo. Her parents already love you. And she loves you and you know that. Don't be nervous just be your normal charming self." I smiled at that. Harjit was like my brother and I was grateful for him.

"Ya Aman, I am sure Lilly would say yes too. She loves you. And we all know it." Jaz added making me smile more.

"Thanks guys. I'm going to go to the room to get some work done and prepare for tomorrow."

The next dayyy....

I woke up with a little anxiety in my heart. I decided not to let it get to me. I knew that Harjit was still going to be asleep so I didn't want to disturb him and it was already 12.

I got up took a shower and changed into a long sleeve white shirt and black pants with a black tie. I retied my turban till it was perfection and I headed out of Harjit's house and into the uber and headed to Lilly's house. I didn't know what to expect from them when I got there but I had to do it.

Lilly's mother's p.o.v

Lilly left for Trinidad and I was just so proud of her. Everything that she has accomplished just made her more humble and the Lilly I raised is still here and for that I am grateful. I only wish that she would get married. I have told her a million times but she just always claims she's not ready. Lilly has many guy friends and how nice would it be to have one of them as my son-in-law especially that boy Amandeep. He is such a nice boy but Lilly and him are just super good friends and I respected that. But between me and you, they are super cute together.

Anyway there wasn't much to do in this house when both your kids aren't at home so my husband and I sat in the family room and watched TV. Then they doorbell rang I stood up to get it. Aman. What was he doing here. I opened the door.

"Good afternoon aunty ji." He greeted me.

"Hello Amandeep. You do know that Lilly is out of town right?" I asked. I wasn't sure what he was doing here and I thought that Lilly didn't tell him about Trinidad.

"Oh, I know aunty ji." He replied. "I wanted to talk to you and uncle ji." Okay now I was confused. I let Aman in and we both walked into the family room where we were watching TV. "Hello uncle ji." Aman said. I asked him to sit down and he sighed. "Uncle ji aunty ji. I need to talk to you." Aman was nervous I could tell. But I wasn't sure why but I knew that it must be serious if he wanted to talk to us. I walked out of the family room to get a drink for him.

"Okay Aman. You can tell us anything son." My husband replied. We treated Aman like our son. He was super nice and we were super proud of him. Aman nodded and he turned to face us.

He began, "Uncle ji aunty ji. I don't think you know this but Lilly and I have been together for over a year now." What? I wasn't too shocked by it and I knew that there was more to this. So we let him continue. "And I really love her." I felt my husband tense up next to me and Aman's breath hitched a little. He let out a shaky breath. He looked at the both of us.

"Amandeep," My husband spoke up. Lilly was his baby girl, his last daughter and Aman breaking this news to us without her around was a little confusing. "I approve of this." He said and both Aman and I were shocked. Did he just approve of their relationship?

"Me too." I said. I will always approve Amandeep. He was the perfect son-in-law and I knew that he would be there for Lilly. So I obviously approved. Aman let out a sigh of relief.

Aman's p.o.v

Okay, they approve of us being together and now the big question. The reason I'm here. This is like going to be the make or break of our relationship. "Thank you uncle ji and aunty ji." I began. "Now, there's the real reason I'm here." I was so nervous to continue but I had too. "I want to marry Lilly and and I want to seek your permission and blessings." I finally said it. The both of them looked at me. Then aunty ji broke into a smile and she stood up and walked towards me. I stood up not knowing what to expect. But she pulled me into a hug.

"Of course you can marry her Amandeep." She said. Totally melting my heart. I smiled. Then I saw uncle ji stand up and as he approached me, my palms began to sweat.

"You have our blessings Amandeep, take care of our daughter." Then he pulled me into a hug and I felt so much better with their blessings and we didn't have to go behind their back anymore. I spend another 2 hours in their house just talking and filling them in on tour related things and I felt at ease after telling them everything.

Now, time to ask Lil to marry me. That is going to be interesting.