Waffles [2]

Aman's p.o.v

The inspiration was flowing through me. The ink flowed easily onto the paper. I watched the colours mix in front of me as I watched my vision come to live onto the paper. Just as I was finishing, there was a gentle knock on the door. Lilly. "Come in." I waited for her to enter. She walked into my room with her laptop. "Hey babe, what's up?" She had a very worried look on her face. I tilted my head to one side trying to think of all the possibilities that could cause her to be this worried. I stood up from the floor and sat on the bed with her.

"Hey, I just wanted some company while I answered emails." Lilly usually wouldn't even stop working when she has a work session but this time, something must be bothering her. I had an idea. I reached over and closed her laptop and set in on my bedside table. I stood up in front of her.

"I'll give you a massage. And then we'll continue okay." She smiled and nodded.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers and began massaging her shoulders. She was starting to relax as I massaged her. She sighed softly. Bending down, I pressed a kiss on her shoulder. Moving my way up to her neck. " I've always got your back babe, I'll always be here for you." I whispered into her ear after kissing her lightly there. She groaned softly as I moved away from her. She had to work and I knew that we needed to push each other. I walked back over to my art piece on the floor and picked up my brush.

"Thanks Aman, I needed that." She replied with a smile on her face. That's my girl. "Let's get back to work."

Several hours later......

I finished the piece I was originally working on and moved on to answer emails for the  administrative work for tour. Lilly moved onto editing her vlog after cleaning most of her inbox. Productive work session should always be treated.

"Lilly, let's go to the kitchen. It's almost time for lunch!" She looked up at me and smiled slowly. "We'll continue later okay." She held up one finger indicating that she needed a little more time. I nodded and made my way down to the kitchen. The dishes from breakfast was still there. Waiting to be washed. I smiled thinking of the awesome waffles we had for breakfast. The things I do to get Lilly out of bed is ridiculous. I washed the dishes and thought of what to make for lunch. I really wasn't in the mood to eat outside. Besides I rather chill with Lilly in the comfort of my home than to be in the public and have to watch our every move. I heard my room door close and Lilly walked down towards me. Something wasn't right. Her body slumped forwards and she wasn't walking like her confident self. Something wasn't right about the way she acted. Something was bothering her. She looked up at me and I sighed. Opening my arms, I pulled her into me as I hugged her small frame. I felt her sigh against me as I hugged her tighter. I kissed the top of her head and hoped that the thing that was bothering her could be solved. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked. I knew her too well. If I asked her if she was okay, she would say yes and by asking her again I would probably get into trouble. So it's easier to just ask what's wrong.

"Work." She replied; hopping up onto the kitchen counter. I looked at her and thought about it. "I'm just stressed. Forget it Aman, its stupid" She sighed and looked down at her feet. "Sorry, I'm ruining the day." I walked up to her and stood between her legs.

"Baby, you're not ruining the day. If it's stupid, it wouldn't be affecting you so much right?" She nodded. "And I want to know how I can help. So tell me. please." I asked. Lilly looked into my eyes, her gaze moved to my lips for a second. I smiled.

I took a step closer to her and she wrapped her legs around my back. Leaning in I kissed her. She draped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. My hands were pressed onto the counter and I leaned over her. We were making out on the kitchen counter. Lilly titled her head back and I kissed her neck being a little rougher than usual. I don't know I just felt that she needed that. A soft moan escaped her lips. "Aman," she whispered as she brought her lips back to mine.

Lilly's p.o.v

Just what I needed. Aman's lips on my skin. I felt the stress slowly but surely leave as he pressed against mine. I knew I should fix the way I felt before I actually brought this to Aman but.... Things were different. As soon as I felt his lips, everything faded away. A small part of me was stressed but it could be easily dismissed. I smiled against the kiss as he tilted his head to the side. I moved closer to his body and wrapped my legs tighter around him as we kissed.

"AMAN" A voiced called out from the back. Busted. It was his mum. Shit.