Aaryan.

Lilly's p.o.v
Aaryan has been sitting at his piano the whole day playing sad depressing music. I've asked him what's wrong. But he doesn't want to tell me. I think this requires a little father's touch.

I make my way into my office to start on some work. "Hey Aaryan," I called out. "I'll be in the office if you need me."

"Uhmmm. Okay mum." He replied and resumed his sad music. Aaryan has been playing the piano since he was like 5 and Aman teaching him was my favourite thing to watch. It was their little bonding time and it totally made my heart melt. But Aaryan playing the whole day was starting to worry me he looked troubled and I couldn't see him so sad.. pulling out my phone, I texted Aman.

L: hey handsome. What time will you be home from your meetings?

A: do you miss me already baby?
A: hahaha on the way home princess. I just got into the car. See you in like 15 minutes...
A: wait hold up, do you need anything?

L: I don't need anything, but your son might need you...

A: what's wrong with Aaryan?

L: well, I don't known but I think something might be bothering him... he's been playing really sad songs on the piano and it's starting to get to me babe.

A: I'm on my way. Don't worry babe I'm sure it's nothing.

L: thanks Aman. I hope he's okay

A: see you soon beautiful.

With that I started on my work. Emails and ish. I was working on a few huge projects and more things for team super and this life has been more awesome than I could have ever imagined. Aaryan and Aman were super important in my life. We kept Aaryan out of the limelight for as long as possible before exposing him to this crazy life. We could only hope for the best for Aaryan and so far he is doing amazing. I put on my headphones and listened to some Lindsey Stirling. Beast mode: on.

Aman's p.o.v.
Who knows what was bothering Aaryan but maybe he'll tell me. Lilly is a great mum better than she could ever imagine. She raised Aaryan to be this amazing young man that I am proud to call my son. I pulled into the garage of our home and got out with cupcakes in hand for Lilly. Walking into the house I totally understood the vibe. Aaryan's sad music filled the air and I instantly felt a ache in my heart for him. I walked straight up to the master bedroom. I knocked and then let myself in. "Wow, your son is really good at making people feel with the pieces he plays man." I said. Lilly's head shot up and looked at me with her brown eyes.

"You taught him well." She replied walking towards me. I pulled her into a hug; kissing the top of her head. "How's your day?"

"Meetings went great. But now I just want to cuddle with you."

"Nahhh bruv. You're talking to your son about whatever that's bothering him right now." She replied pushing me away from her.

"Okay Lil, can I have a kiss first?" I smirked walking towards her.

"Of course" she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. Kissing her is like magic. She bit my lower lip and I suppressed a moan. When we pulled away, our foreheads touched and we stood there catching our breaths. "I love you Aman."

"I love you too Lil, let me go talk to Aaryan and come back okay? Mean while, you can eat the cupcakes." She smiled taking the bag away from me.

"Thanks handsome."

I turned around and made my way to the living room where Aaryan was. I saw him looking at his phone. "Hey buddy." I said walking towards him.

"Oh, hey dad." he replied. he moved over to make space for me to sit next to him.

"What's going on man?" I nudged him. He shrugged. "Hey Aaryan? If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here okay? Your mum is here for you. It will be okay, what ever it may be." I stood up and began walking towards to the kitchen. I needed a drink. Taking a glass, i poured myself a glass of water and leaned against the cupboard.

Aaryan's p.o.v

Maybe dad could actually be of some help. I mean mum and him are so in love. I see it in their eyes. Its nice. Someday I want that. I should talk to him about it. I took a deep breath in. It's now or never. I walked towards the kitchen to find dad leaning against the cupboard. "Hey dad?" I began. He looked up at me and smiled. "Can we go for a drive? I need it." He walked over to the sink rinsed out his cup and walked towards me.

"Of course we can. Let me go tell mum first okay? Wait for me by the car." I nodded.

"Thanks dad."

(I hope it's okay.... there will be a second part soon. Thanks for all the suggestions here and on twitter. You guys are awesome sauce. Let me know what you thing...)

(Also, was "heart to heart" okay? I felt like it wasn't.. let me know...)