Drifting.

Walking into my apartment in LA and finding Harjit in shorts and a t-shirt is my favourite thing ever. After a long day of meetings to find a suitable publisher for my book, coming home to him was my favourite thing. He stood in the kitchen and vlogged about how he has been hustling to edit a documentary. I walked slowly behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist. "Oh hey Jaz." He said turning around. He put down the vlog camera and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me into a hug. "I missed you."

"Me too." I replied hugging him tighter. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"How were the meetings?" He asked leading me to the sofa in the living room. I sat down with my legs on his thigh and talked about the different meetings I had and then Harjit told me about the progress he made with the documentary. This is what I loved about what we had it was all about support. Harjit made me happy. And I was glad I actually met him. After talking for a while, we went to do work. After doing to good amount of work, Harjit and I decided to call it a night. He walked up to the room to sleep.

"Hey Harjit?" I called out as he entered into the guest bedroom. "Thank you." He smiled and walked over to me. Leaning in he slowly kissed me and I wrapped my hands around him neck.

"You're welcome Jasleen. I love you." I let him go and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I walked into Harjit's room to find him asleep. He hears me enter and peaks at me. "Tired?" I ask.

He nods. "Just a little" he says. I sit on his side of the bed and rub up and down his back.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Mhmm. Just sleepy" he says and smiles. "Lay down" he says. I lay down and he pulls me into him. He leaves his arm around my waist and buries his head into my shoulder. I can feel him breathing against me. I play with his hand at my waist. I can't stop thinking about how amazing this feels. I can't stop thinking about where we started and now were here, in the same bed, taking a nap and it's just us. I close my eyes and let myself drift off.