blindfolded.

(Body Part Challenge Part 2, I hope I did justice to all of the request. Let me know what you thought of it. Even if it sucked.)

After 2 more rounds, Lilly and Aman were tied.

Lilly thought about how she can win this. But she also just wanted him to touch her.

And then she had an idea.

"Okay, Aman. We'll do this last round and if you guess it you win and if you don't, I win. Okay?"

"Okay? Deal."

"Great"

Lilly thought about it a little longer.

Lilly walked in front of Aman. "All right give me your hand." Aman extended his index finger. Lilly knitted her eyebrows together. She opened up all of his fingers. "No, your whole hand Aman." She brought his hand down to her inner thigh. She sighed as soon as he touched her. Aman's face became intense and she was him smile as he sighed. "What's your guess?" Her breathing hitched as he continued to touch her thigh.

Without warning, Aman leaned in and planted kisses on her thigh. He pulled his hand away from hers and pulled her towards him. "Well, my guess...." Aman kissed her stomach and got up slowly kisses her all the way up to her lips. "Your thigh.." Lilly sighed again as he snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "You're driving me crazy." Aman kissed her neck and sat back down. "Do I win?"

She caught her breath. "You win, fair and square." Lilly smiled as she held his face in her hand.

"Then can you take this blindfold off so I can collect my prize?"

She wrapped her arms around his head and undid her knot she tied earlier. Aman pulled her against him and kissed her stomach. "God, I love you."

"I love you too."

Standing up Aman turned Lilly and pushed Lilly on the bed and got right on top of her.

Aman removed his hoodie leaving his white t-shirt on. "You're so beautiful."

Lilly blushed and traced his face with her hand; slowly. "And you're really cheesy." Aman smiled and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss got heated quickly. Aman traced her skin under her tank top. Lilly scratched Aman's back as he kissed her neck. She moaned softly against him. "Aman...." She whispered. "I need more."

Aman brought his hand up to her lip. "Of course baby. Let's finish the video first. Okay?"

"Arghhhhh. I forgot we were recording."

"Exactly. I want you all to myself later so let's get it done."

"Okay, I'll do one more and then we can do the outro and we're done."

"Yup. Let's get to it."

After 20 minutes of shooting they were done. "One love superwoman, that is a wrap and zoop."

Lilly waited for a few seconds before stopping the camera. Aman walked up behind her and lifted her up. Lilly squealed. "Amannnnn" She screamed. "Put me down!"

"Your wish is my command princess." He whispered against the back of the neck. He put her on the bed. "Where were we?" He asked, almost whispering his accent thick.

"Come here Aman... Shirt." She whispered. "Off."

Aman smiled and obliged happily. 

(A/N Did it suck? How was it?)
My heart.  💔