Just the way you are [1]

(You guys know Uma right? superwomanfreak on twitter? She made this awesome edit which is linked above, you can watch it and die of feels. Anyway, that inspired this shipfic. The reason its in parts is because i didnt want it to get boring. But i hope you still like it. =D ) 

When Lilly delivers a speech of some sort in front of a crowd of people, it makes me so proud. Sitting at the back of the crowded room full of successful business man who want to sign various partnerships with Lilly gives me such joy. I sit and watch her be confident in front of all these people.

I watch her closely and think of her. My Lil. My princess. The only one who can make me feel this way. She's special and I am glad she's mine. Damn, I love her.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day.

When she wakes up and the sun shines through her bedroom window. The colour of her eyes are like hazel and so so beautiful. Even painting them wouldn't do her eyes justice. The way her eyes sparkle when she talks about things she's passionate about like Team Super or something makes my heart melt. To me, her eyes tell a thousand tales and I could look at them every day.

Her hair. God her hair and the way it's so wild and crazy. I love it especially when its untamed and just tossed around. I love the braids she did when she was on tour. Wow. The braids just brought more attention to her beautiful face. She's so beautiful.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see
But every time she ask me do I look okay?
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Steamy Award 2015. I remember Lilly stressing about the way her dress fit. She sent me a picture of her wearing the day of the award show and asked me if she looked okay......

L: Aman, how do I look?

A: Are you even real? You look like perfection. Wow.

L: Aman, you're so cheesy.

A: Baby, You're amazing and extremely pretty.

A: I'm only a little sad.

L: *Monkey covering eyes emoji*

L: Why are you sad.... Aman please don't...

A: Because I won't be there to remove that dress for you after the show and I won't be able to show you how Amazing and beautiful you are. *Smirk face*

L: Damn Aman, You're making feel so many things now.

L: If I'm in a good mood, maybe you will get pictures. Victoria's secret isn't cheap you know.....

L: Two can play that game handsome *Winks*

A: Damn it's hot in here.

This girl. Is going to be the death of me and she's mine. Damnnnnn