Worth It.

Lilly's p.o.v

Anoshinie, Humble, Chase, Simmi, Yousef, Aman and I were chilling in the Lilly Pad. Chase and Anoshinie were going to help me with the video for my main channel. But till then, we were chilling and talking not wanting to ruin the moment. Aman and I were sitting fairly close together and his hand was constantly brushing against mine. Simmi and Yousef didn't know about us and I know I should tell them but this wasn't the right time. Aman looked over at me and smiled slowly. "Guys, Simmi and I have to make a move. I have a meeting in an hour." Yousef announced as he stood up.

"Oh, hey thanks for coming by the way." I replied to him as we walked over to the door.

After sending them off and closing the door I turned to my friends. Humble and Chase were still talking, Anoshinie was in the kitchen and Aman was standing on the patio, looking down at LA. Smiling I walked up to him and placed my hand under his shirt. Standing on my toes, I kissed the back for his neck. "Hey"

"Hi"

I moved over and stood in front of him leaning against the railing. Standing there I stared into this eyes. Taking in the way it looked as the sun set behind us. Aman smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Giving me a peck I said, "I like you." I smiled.

"Yea? How much?" He asked.

"Hmmm... kind if a lot?" I replied. Wrapping my hands around his neck. Aman leaned in to kiss me again. He hooked his fingers on the top of my shorts pulling me closer to him.

"Show me.." He replied sending a shiver down my spine. Leaning in I kissed his slowly biting his lower lip. Aman moved his hands around my waist holding me tightly. Aman leaned into me and kissed me harder as his weight pressed against me as I leaned on the railing. This was hot.

"Ew get a room." Anoshinie called out from the doorway. Closing my eyes I smiled at my best friend. This wouldn't have been the first time Nanu has walked in on us making out. Aman smiled and looked down at his feet. He looked up at me before turning around to face Anoshinie.

"Hey Nosh," He said. I waved at her.

"Horrible timing Nanu." I replied. She laughed, putting up her thumb.

"Come on, let's shoot this video!" with that she walked back into the house. Aman turned to face me again.

"I know. Sorry. I promise when they all return to Toronto, we can chill." I moved away from Aman and walked towards the house. But, he had other plans. He held onto my shorts and pulled me towards him again.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise."

He smiled. "We'll talk later."

"Of course." I began to walk away.

"Hey Lil?" Aman called out to me. I turned around to face him. He looked on the floor and adjusted his turban multiple times before looking up at me. "Hmmm... Maybe when they go back to Toronto, we can have a picnic or something?"

"Aman, you're such a dork! But I love you and of course we can."

"Great! I'll be counting down the days!" Aman is so cute.

I walked towards him again. Wrapping my hands around his neck, "Thank you for being so understanding. I promise the last 3 days that we are going to be alone before you head back to London will be amazing. I might even take a break from work." Aman looked at me with wide eyes. "You're worth it handsome." I kissed him again and skipped back into the house leaving him there. He's worth it.