She's here, I'm not.

Aman's POV

How to be a bawse... Wow... She released a book. She has been thinking of this for years. I mean.. of course she will write a book right? She's superwoman. Superwoman.. Does she get tired of it.. I'm sure she does.. It's sad people don't treat her right... That makes me so mad. I know she's Superwoman and all but after all, she's Lilly. My Lilly.... Okay used to be mine.. She never liked the idea of being claimed by someone but she would always whisper it in my ear. That she's mine and no one else's.. But things and people change right and what she calls evolve...

She's going on a tour and of course she is just not going to sit down and sign books and take pictures and move on. She's obviously going to put on a show. And it's going to be worldwide. Duh. UK. That's next.

I'm sure Team Super is wondering if I am going to go... and of course I am not.. or should I say I wasn't invited. I also do not want to bring attention to myself in the venue if people were to see me I am sure they will have 100 questions... And I am honestly not ready.

I guess its good that I am out of the country while she's here. Or else I would have had to lock myself at home to prevent myself from running to her and pulling her into a hug and apologising for all that I have done. Don't tell me I'm not trying hard enough. I have texted, emailed, tweeted her... she doesn't respond to me... Team Super has noticed the number of times I have tweeted her and she ignores me. I have even seen tweets from people wishing I was verified so that Lilly will have no excuse to ignore my tweets... I wish it were like old times... pew pew.. lucky charms.. how she makes fun of me for calling a sub a roll... sigh...

Good luck for the tour Lills. I'm so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. Kill it love. I know you will never see or hear this. But I thought I just wanted to let you know that you will always hold a special place in my heart... I wish you took a closer look at my art pieces and I wish we can go back to the way we were.... Or at least try...

Once again, she's here and I'm not.