merry christmas

"I can stay here you know?" Lilly said as she lifted her head from his chest, her hair in a mess and her eyes sleepy. Aman smiled down at her, letting his fingers run through her hair gently easing out the tangles with soft touches. The topic of Lilly having to spend the majority of Christmas in Toronto whilst he stayed in LA for his exhibition wasn't something he wanted to discuss, but he had no choice.

"Your family might have something to say about that." Aman said laughing, she pouted. "Besides I have an exhibition tonight..." He trailed off.

"Where's the fun in spending Christmas alone Aman..."

"I like my own company.." Aman made a face at her causing Lilly to huff.

"Fine.." She sat up straight, so she faced him, pushing hair at of her face. She played with the sleeve of his sweater that she was wearing. Her legs were tugged under her body, she didn't have any make up on and her hair was still damp. And it was still the most beautiful thing Aman had ever seen. Her brown eyes looked at her earnestly. "I don't want you to be alone either." Aman sighed, feeling his heart clench in his chest. He intertwined his fingers with hers, the warmth of her touch igniting his senses.

"I'll be okay, you know me." Aman offered a warm smile. She rolled her eyes sarcastically. "I'll order in and watch Elf. It couldn't get more festive." Lilly raised her eyebrows at him.

"Is this just an excuse for you to avoid spending Christmas with me so you have an excuse to kiss some other girl?" There was a teasing glint in her eyes. Aman pushed her back into the mess of sheets, bracing himself over her. The teasing look darkened. He smiled as he kissed her neck. Feeling her breathe hitch against his chest, before looking into her eyes again.

"Damn, how did you see through my plan Lil?" Aman smirked as Lilly made a face beneath him. Aman returned to kiss her neck with his lips; kissing and biting softly. It made her melt beneath him slowly. Lilly pulled her hand out of his grip and cupped his face, forcing him to look into her eyes.

"Sure?" She said, reaching up to press a kiss to his lips.

"I'm sure Lil." Aman replied. Tucking a strand of her behind her ear. He leaned down, "I'll call you." He pressed a kiss to her cheek before moving his mouth next to her ear. "Merry Christmas Lil."

"Merry Christmas Aman."

A few hours passed with them cuddling. Aman dropped Lilly at the airport and made his way back for the exhibition. The exhibition was great. So many people showed up and everyone enjoyed all the pieces. After wrapping up the exhibition Aman headed out. Outside the venue, there were people waiting for him everyone adorned in Team Super and Inksters merchandise. "Merry Christmas Aman!" They all said together. Aman's heart melted. He walked towards them.

"What's going on guys?" Aman asked.

"Lilly tweeted out saying that we should come show our support to you Aman! She's really proud of you!" Aman's heart melted and he took a selfie with everyone. On his way back to the apartment, Aman took out his phone and tweet.

I have the best girlfriend ever @/iisuperwomanii I love you. Merry Christmas babe.

Thank you #TeamSuper and #Inksters I love you guys and Merry Christmas!

Aman texted Lilly although she might still be on a plane, he needed her to know.

A: I love you Lil! Thank you for that your team is amazing it meant a lot to me that they actually came down Lil. I gave out autographs and took pictures and handed out skittles and chocolates and things. Lilly i had a great time. Thank you for everything. I love you. Merrry Christmas babe.

L: Merry Christmas handsome. I can't wait to get home, to you.❤

(A/N let me know what you think!!!)