Seven Minutes in Heaven

This is a mini scene with some fluff between two random original OCs.

Our story begins about with girl named Luna. I, author-chan will start our story with Luna and her childhood friend/crush, Mizaku she had known since he was 5 years old.

But everytime she saw Mizaku, she would quickly try to run away. But everytime she tried to run away, Mizaku always caught her by the wrist.

Luna arrived at the guild noticing that Natsu, Erza, Jellal, Gray, Levy, Gajeel, Lucy, Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Evergreen, Elfman, Lisanna, and Bickslow were all sitting in a circle. Luna chanted a spell creating a soundproof and magic proof barrier reducing noise from the guild.

Everyone sighed.

Levy: It's so nice to get a little more peace and quiet now with this barrier around us.

Mira: Hey guys! We should play 7 minutes in heaven!

Natsu/Lucy: Are you kidding me?!

Gajeel: Gihee! This'll be fun.

Bickslow: I am so good at this game.

Mira: Or are you, Bickslow?

Lucy: Oi Luna! Come play with us!

Me: Ummm....ok.

Mizaku enters the guild and notices Luna and the gang sitting in a circle. He taps Natsu's shoulder.

Mizaku: Hey Natsu! May I sit beside you?

Natsu: Sure! Come join the fun!

Mizaku: What are we playing?

Levy: Seven Minutes in Heaven.

Mizaku: What are the rules?

Mira: Simple! You spin the bottle and if it points to you, then you pick a person within the circle. I will then leave the both of you in a room. You have seven minutes to do whatever you want.

Mizaku: I see. Then I'll go first.

Mizaku was the first to spin the bottle and it lands on Luna. Then Mira smirks and everyone else trembled.

Luna's P.O.V

Mizaku: Well, come on Luna. *grabs Luna by the wrist*

Mira: Follow me!

Me: Ok....

Mira: You have 7 minutes starting now.

Me: *leans in and kisses Mizaku* I love you, Mizaku.

Mizaku: I-I love you too, Luna.

Me: *removes shirt, exposing lingerie*

Mizaku: *fawns over sight*

Me: So you like what see....

Mizaku: Well...y-yeah. I-I mean....you look really h-ho-hot in that lingerie you're w-wearing.

Me: *giggles*

Mizaku: *chuckles then leans for a kiss*

Me: *traces fingers under the shirt*

Mizaku: *kisses Luna on neck up to her cheeks*

Me: *moans and turns his head toward her lips*

Mizaku: You're good at this...*mind: She and I shall continue with this someplace else when we leave*

Me: Mizaku...let's leave and continue elsewhere.

Mizaku: Sounds good to me....

I grab Mizaku by the wrist and drag him out of the closet, heading out of the guild. Everyone spots us leaving the guild.

"Where do you think you two lovebirds are going?" Mira asks. I winked at her and she squealed.

"Have fun!" She hollers out. That was until we arrived at my place and continued our business and end up screwing each other. It was the best day ever after that.