Chapter 22: Fairy Tail? Disbanded?

Selina's POV

Sumi and Levy's team, Shadow Gear are out on a job. While I have been dating Gray now for 6 weeks. "Hey Selina, do you want to come to my apartment for awhile and have dinner?" Gray asks me.

"Sure. I would love to." I say. "Ok, I'll come get you at 7:00 tonight." he says winking. I blush a little. We part ways and I see Lucy and Aeva talking. I walk over to join their interesting conversation. "Hey guys." I say.

"Oh, hey Selina, did you hear?" Aeva says. "What?" I say. "I guess not." Lucy says.

"What are you guys talking about?" You're no longer a FT member. You are now a member of our new and improved guild, Sun Fairy."

What are they talking about? Did I hear Sun Fairy? "What happened to Fairy Tail?" I ask. "Our Masters decided to combine the guilds and so we are all one guild now." Lucy explains.

What?! We combined guilds?! I didn't want that. I started to tear up.

"Why are you so sad?" Aeva asks.

"I didn't want the guilds to combine." I say. "Do you remember when I came to pay Fairy Tail a visit after I met you?" Lucy asked me.

"Yeah, but what's that gotta do with anything?" I reply. "I came up with the idea of combining the guilds together."

Lucy says. Why would Lucy do that? Is she dating Natsu? I should remember this moment. I guess it's ok with me.

I can still be with Gray, Lucy with my long time friend (aka Natsu). "Natsu, can I ask you something?" I see Natsu sitting at a table alone.

I guess he needed some time off, he looked exhausted. He must have gone on longer jobs for awhile now.

"Sure Selina, what's up?" He replies. "Are you and Lucy an item?" I say. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked.

"It means are you guys dating?" I explain. "Oh, yes and I just hope Gray takes good care of you. You're like my sister and I want to protect you as much as he does" he says.

"I promise I will be just fine, Natsu. You don't have to worry about me. I can fend for myself. And you should know by now what I am capable of." I smile and he does too. He stands up and walks toward Luce.

He sneaks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head on her shoulder. I follow him and sit next to Lucy.

"Hey Natsu, I was wondering if you wanted to go and come to my place tonight and have dinner together." Lucy says.

"Sure, I would enjoy some company for awhile." Natsu replies.

After that, Gray approaches with a suit. "What's the occasion?" Lucy asks him. "Ready, Selina?" I nod. "I am going out with him to dinner at my apartment." I say.

"Awwe! So kawaii." Aeva says.

I loom around the guild and everything is like Fairy Tail all over again, except there's way more members than in Fairy Tail alone. I watch Master step out of his office, looks like he has an announcement.

"Listen up Sun Dragon!!! I have a very big announcement to make, we are going to participate at the Grand Magic Games. The Games are in 10 months. I have a list right here in my hands showing who is going to represent our new guild." I wanted to show them who I really was.

I want to show that I am a strong wizard. I know I am.

"The following mages participating in the Games, are Lucy, Natsu, Selina, Gray, and Erza." Master goes on and continues.

Yes! I got chosen. I decide to go to the realm to train. Forget the date.

"Sorry Gray." I say to him.

He shakes his head and said it's ok. I step outside and I open a pouch attached to the belt loop of my jeans. I took out a key that opens a portal to the realm. I know I can get stronger.

I step outside but I hear footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Lucy and my best friend holding hands.

They look at me and I was about to open the portal when suddenly, Lucy grabs my key and opens it herself.

It opens but Lucy, passes out after she opens the portal.

Natsu and I drag her in and the portal closes behind us. We place Lucy in a room and shut the door.

"I guess she was not used to opening a portal with using so much magic energy." I say. "I agree." Natsu adds.

He looks at me and I hug him. He hugs back. I pull away and smile. He smiles a little too. "Hey, she'll be fine. I promise." I assure him. He nods.

Lucy's POV

I wake up and I'm in a strange room that looks like my apartment. The door opens and a girl enters. "Lucy, are you feeling alright?" she asks. I recognize that voice. Selina.

"Yeah, where am I?" I ask.

"You're in another dragon realm, Luce. Welcome to my castle." She says with a smile. Huh? Is Selina also a queen like me? No, she's just a dragon slayer, this is just my imagination. "Where's Natsu?" I asked.

"Don't worry, he's training with Kaida, she is training him on getting used to eating different kinds of flames and increasing his dragon lungs to allow him to eat those flames." Selina explains. "Is he ok?" I say.

"I'm just fine, I am training for the GMGs. Gajeel nor I are to get surpassed by a Twin Dragon. And this is a promise."

Natsu says, as he enters the room. "Hey Selina, Luce, you ready to start your training?" We both nod.

I know for sure that I am going to get stronger. I may need to practice summoning more spirits at a time. Back at the realm after I left Fairy Tail years ago, I could summon 2 spirits at a time.

Now, after all the training I can summon 5-6 spirits simultaneously. Oh, I forgot, I have to make contracts with my new keys I got from the shop.