Chapter 62: Dispersal

No POV

The one thing that was bothering Happy still likes Carla. But since he has Astelle, it shouldn't bother him. Carla is his best friend.

Bluestar, Astelle's oldest kit, was starting to become another member's new exceed. Astelle became sad that her daughter was already leaving. But Bluestar will still remain in the guild no matter what.

Because he cares. Natsu, Lucy and Shiya sit at the bar while the rest of the kids in the guild decide to form a team and join together.

Natsu, Lucy, Selina and Gray smile as their kids kindly got along. Except Nashi and Raya. Even though they are sisters.

It's love. Natsu and Gray look a each other and laugh. "I can't believe that we're not like this anymore." Gray says to Natsu.

"I agree, I mean we've been bickering constantly ever since we were kids. Then Erza would always come into the fight. She's scary as usual, but deep down she's a good hearted wizard." Natsu replies happily. He smiles his famous smile.

A/N: Minna. I AM SOOO SOO SORRY THAT THESE CHAPTERS ARE GETTING SHORTER BUT THE REASON IS BECAUSE I AM HAVING MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK!!!

ALSO THAT I AM THINKING ABOUT ENDING THIS BOOK AND MAKING A SEQUEL MAYBE...BUT I DON'T KNOW!!