Chapter 46: Mystery Death

Neva's POV

I understand that I didn't tell my parents and that they'll come looking for me. Sei went with Natsu, my dad and Erza."Neva? You there?" a voice says in the distance.

Ugh, why are my parents already wanting me home? I don't want to come home. Hmmm, I got an idea.

My parents gave me an invisible cloak to use wisely and since now is the time I used it. I don't like our guild and I think its lame.

I am going to join Sabertooth and forget about everything. I realized what I was about to do might sound terrible, but trust me, I'll be fine.

Since I learned how to replicate myself I can get my parents to think that I died. I'll be able to get out easy.

But my mom and sisters know my scent really well. Agh! Just stop it, Neva! Just leave and forget about Sun Dragon!!!

I clone myself and I'm lying on the cave floor covered in blood. I use my invisible cloak and run out of the cave as fast as my legs can carry me.

Selina's POV

I look into the cave and I see Neva's body lying on the ground. I start to tear up. I check her pulse and then shake my head. "S-She's.....g-gone." I say through tears.

I start to cry harder.

I run towards Gray and cry on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and buries his face in my neck. I can feel tears trickle down my back.

He was crying too. I am assuming that Neva kind of reminded him of his teacher who taught him Ice Molding Magic, Ur.

I pull away and look at him in the eyes. "I'll host a funeral for her." I say. He nods. I lean in and start to kiss him passionately.

"I'm so sorry about Neva, babe." he says to me.

"I-It's ok, people come and go even though it makes us sad. But she'll live on in our hearts for as long as we'll remember." I say with a fake smile.

We carry her body back to the guild. Master is at the bar with Aeva and Mira, the guild looks over at us and they start to sob. "I-Is she d-dead?" Sei asks sadly. I nod.

"Why did she have to die?!" She didn't have to sacrifice her own life!" Michio shouted. All the girls in the guild collapse on their knees and cry.

Neva's POV

I arrive at the Sabertooth guild. I have a cloak on and I get stares.

I hang my head down and walk without making eye contact with anyone.

A man with blonde hair steps in front of me. "Can I help you, stranger?" He asks.

"Where's your Master, Sting Eucliffe?" I reply. "I ain't telling, and how do you know my name?"