Chapter 13: Erie and Lucy

A/N: This contains flirting, not what you think it might turn out to be.

Lucy's POV

The Master of Crescent Sun was named Master Silver. He has brown eyes and black hair that showed blonde highlights. It was quite interesting. Suddenly, the boy that I fantazied about, walked toward me and stood next to me. I blushed a little and hid it with my bangs.

"I'm Erie." he said. "Lucy" I replied. "Nice to meet you." Erie then did something that I didn't expect it but I wanted it to happen. He placed his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. "I would like to get to know you better."

He winked.

He kept his arm around my waist and we started to walk around the guild in this position for awhile. Luke and Ryu looked at me and they glared at Erie.

He glared back at them.

I removed his hand and said. "I'm gonna go talk to them." He nodded. He went to the bar and hung out with the bartender. She acted like Mira. I missed her.

Mira was like a sister to me other than Erza too. I loved them so much like family. I walked toward Ryu and Luke and they gulped.

"Do you really want to judge me on who I am with? I can fight with you two right now and can face severe punishment." I smirked.

Ryu gulped again and said no. Luke just stood there ready to pick a fight. "I guess I can give you a demo on being an Elemental Dragon Slayer." I challenged.

"Ok, ok, ok. You win, besides, I don't even want to find out what punishment is." Luke finally said. "Good. then you shouldn't have a problem with me and Erie."

"We're just worried about you, Luce." I promised them that I was going to be just fine, besides they like Ayla and Sonora.

I asked if they have confessed to them and they shook their heads. With that, I called Mira over telepathically and she came to the guild within 30 minutes. She transformed from her Satan Soul to her normal form. I called the bartender over, her name was Aeva.

Mira and Aeva started their professional matchmaking expertise on Ryu, Luke, Ayla, and Sonora. Sonora blushed towards Ryu. I told Mira that Crescent Sun and Fairy Tail are to become allied forces. Just us two guilds.

Mira said that Fairy Tail's strongest team is coming not including Lisanna. Lisanna was disappointed but she managed to talk her out of it. She decided to join Shadow Gear while Team Natsu was gone. "Do you know whose coming from your guild?" Mira asked.

"As far as I know, Safira and Accalia definetely are going. Cassia, their long lost sister was found. I think she is going, they need her. I might go with one of my teammates.

I might pick Holly and her exceed or someone else, I just don't know who." I replied. Master comes with a list of whose was coming with Fairy Tail.

"The following people that are coming with Fairy Tail are: Lucy, Lina, Holly, Bubbles, Safira, Accalia, and Cassia."

I smiled and so did Safira and Cassia. Accalia groaned. I started to walk back to Erie and he smiled. "What is it that you wanted to get to know about me?"

Accalia's POV

I can't believe I'm going with my sisters. I was hoping not to go. I guess I have to. I get to see what Cassia can do. Is she a wolf slayer like Safira and me?

Lucy's POV

Erie said I was interesting and that he wanted to see what it was like to have love in your life. "Really? I thought you went through so many girls cause you're so cute and attractive."

Erie blushed a lot and did I really just say that? I winked.

"Would you like to come to my house and talk some more?" I asked with a smile.

Erie nodded and accepted. "I want to have the best night of my life." Erie whispered. I blushed. "I can make that happen." I smirked. "Come with me to my apartment at 6:00 tonight." Erie nodded. "I'll see you in a bit then."