Chapter 49: Celebration

Gray's POV

I am waiting inside the guild for news from Selina. She claims that Neva is still alive even though we found her dead in the cave. But I thought to myself, did she make a clone of herself to make it realistic? Suddenly, the guild doors are busted down and I see two figures standing there.

Neva's POV

I was standing next to my mom with a cloak on. I was standing in my real home. "You can remove your hood, Neva." My mom whispered.

I did as I was told. "Hey guys, I'm home." I say happily. I spotted my sister, Shiya and my friend, Liam collapse on their knees crying tears of joy.

Liam's POV

That voice, I know that voice. My dad, for some odd reason, started to run towards them. Then I heard a name that made me collapse on my knees and bawl. Shiya came to my side and rubbed my back for comfort.

Shiya's POV

I saw my sister's best friend, Liam collapse on his knees and I look up at the guild doors and I suddenly figured out who returned from the dead.

Or so we thought she was dead. My sister Neva, has come home. I helped Liam to his feet and we both ran towards the figures.

Selina's POV

"You can remove your hood, Neva." I whisper. She removed her hood and we got stares from the guild.

I turned my head back outside and then turned back around to be in a tight embrace. I look up and a man with raven hair and a white shirt with black jeans.

Gray. I hug back. "S-She came back." he stammered. "She did." I replied.

I peck him on the nose and kisses me back on the lips. He picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Did you finish renovating the guild?" I ask.

He looks at me and nods. "Where do we live?" I ask. "On the sixth floor." he replies. I smirked. "Why you smirking, Selina?" Gray asks. "No reason." I say quickly. "You sure?" I nod.

"What about the kids?" I say. "They live on the top floor, sharing a room of two each." "Where should Neva sleep?" I ask.

"She can sleep with Shiya. Their room has a king bed, because Neva is the second born since Shiya is the first born." he replied. I nod.

What's Gray going to do now? Is he going to get me with more kids? I hope not. Because I have enough kids already.

We already have 3 kids. I don't want a fourth.

Even though my kids are growing up and becoming independent. They are officially adults and I am no longer their mother. Just a comrade.