Chapter 45: Where's Neva?

Natsu's POV

Well, its good to have our kids back. I heard that Master wanted us to rebuild Sun Dragon. He wanted to build bedrooms and stuff upstairs. Do they want to build another floor? Since we mostly have dragon slayers, and all types of creature slayers plus all the mages from our previous guild, Fairy Tail before we disbanded.

"ALRIGHT BRATS! DO YOU GUYS HAVE A BLUEPRINT OF WHAT THE GUILD WILL LOOK LIKE?!" he shouts and we shake our heads. "GET GOING THEN! I WANT TO HAVE THIS GUILD TALL." How many floors of bedrooms though? "I WANT TEN FLOORS OF BEDROOMS ONLY!" WHAT?!

I heard him in my head say five floors, not ten. Man, our Master is a little weird. But that's how Gramps was before Fairy Tail was disbanded. By the way, Sun Dragon is a legal guild accepted by the Magic Council. Anyways, I got Lucy with child again. I know, I am the ultimate father. I feel happy and that I passing on my magic to the next generation.

-Next Day-

The renovation begins. We built ten floors like the master asked. That took 10 days to complete. We increased our basement for more games, added more tables and even built a second bar. Mira, Kinana, and Aeva are our bartenders. Mira preferred to work at the bar alone but Aeva insisted she'd help.

So Mira gave in. Lucy is 2 months pregnant with our eighth kid. I want another son. Too many daughters.

Igneel and Etsuo start running towards me. "Hey Dad, I want to train." Etsuo says. "Oh? What do you want to learn today?" I ask him. "Is Mom available?" He asks.

"I want to practice summoning my spirits." he says. "I see, well, Mom is busy right now and she'll promise to train you well once your brother is born." I say assuringly.

Selina's POV

I have to find Neva. Where is she? "Hey Gray, can you find Neva?" I ask him. Since I'm still not in good condition, I have to ask him. "Sure, but I need some backup." He replies.

"Sure, take Neva's best friend, Liam with you." I say. He nods then kisses my forehead. "Wendy will heal you, and you'll be back on your feet, I promise." he replies. I smile. "Be safe, my beloved." I murmur softly.

"Hey Selina, you feeling ok?" Juvia sits next to me. Oh, hey Juvia, I'm feeling ok. How bout you?" I say. "Good....oh, it seems you haven't been fully recovered, I can heal you." she replies. "Really?!" I ask shocked.

"Of course, I would do anything for Gray and you. I'm happy that you two are a family." "Arigatō, Juvia." I say smiling. "Anyway, let's get you healed." she says. I nod.

She chants a spell that involves water streaming all across my body. My wounds and bruises start to disappear. "Wow, you're amazing, Juvia, I really appreciate it." I say.

"Anytime" she replied smiling. I smile back. Now, I need to find my daughter and get her home. I run out of the guild and I spotted Gray and Liam. "HEY! WAIT UP!" I shout. They turn around and smile.

I run to Gray and hug him in a tight embrace followed by a kiss. "Where do you think she is?" I ask him. "Well, let's go to the East Forest." Liam says.

"That's where I have Neva's scent." We arrived at the East Forest, she leads us to a cave. I look inside and I couldn't believe what I saw.