Chapter 38: One Year Later

Lucy's POV

-1 year later-

Selina and I are parents now with Natsu and Gray as the fathers. I have four kids. My beautiful daughters and two sons.

Michio, Nashi, Kaede and Raya. Selina has two daughters and a son named Shiya, Sei, Neva. Selina's kids were born just a few seconds apart.

Mine were all born one month apart from each other. Raya is my youngest. Shiya and Nashi were talking about crushes.

Selina used her dragon hearing admitting that Shiya has a crush on Michio. Now that is true love. Nashi has a crush on Erza and Jellal's son, Denato.

Jellal has joined Sun Dragon a few months before all of the kids were born. But, I was wondering why Michio was being so quiet, he would either be sit by us or next to Romeo, who is now 18 years old.

"Hey mom, can I hang out with Neva and Shiya?" Nashi asks. "Sure, but be home by 7:30 tonight." I reply.

Natsu, Gray, and Erza went out on a job while Selina and I decided to take some time off and watch the kids. I almost forgot, all of our kids are members of the guild.

Shiya's insignia is on the lower left side of her stomach like Cana.

Nashi on her right arm like her father. Raya, on her left leg. Michio on his left arm. Sei, on the left side of his chest. Neva on her left collarbone.

Shiya's POV

I am 16 years old, I have one sister and one brother. I am the firstborn of the three children, my name means "snow at dawn," and I am a Water Mage.

All three of us are the same age. I do regular water magic and all types of mythical creature slaying magic. I train with Juvia, my mom and my dad separately.

I train with them everyday for a few hours. My favorite is Juvia, she's a good friend of my parents especially my dad. He used to like her but he lost interest within a few days. I also love my exceed, Lunetta.

It means "little moon." She's my best friend. I also learned lots of Ice Make Magic from my dad, as well as my water magic.

Can I be known as a Dual Element Dragon Slayer? Lucy was going to head to a realm where she was known as the queen.

"Hey Selina, want your kids and mine to come to the realm and train?" Lucy asks my mom. "Sure. I could definitely use some more practice as well as our kids."

Yes! I finally get to meet dragons! I was super happy. I will be the strongest one in our family.

My mom would tell stories about her magic sometimes and just how powerful it can be.