Chapter 32: The Last Straw

Recap:

Rogue: Shadow Dragon Wing Slash!

Natsu: *dodges* SELINA!! WAKE UP!!!

~The battle cont'd~

Selina: *groans in pain*

Natsu: C'mon Selina, get up! PLEASE!

Sting: Keep your eye on the fight, Salamander.

Natsu: SHUT YOUR TRAP!

Selina: Natsu...

Natsu: Selina...you ok?

Selina: I-Is the match over?

Natsu: *shakes head*

Selina: *smiles*

Natsu: *hold out hand to help get up*

Selina: *stands up but staggers*

Sting: We don't have all day.

Rogue: Sting, be patient

Sting: Shut it Rogue.

Rogue: *rolls eyes*

Sting: That's it,*jumps up in the air* White Dragon...HOLY BREATH!

Natsu: *Holds Selina tightly as they fall towards the bottom of the arena* (go to 15:39)

Selina: *holds against Natsu*

Sting: I have finally fulfilled my promise to you, Lector.

Lector: Sting-kun, I knew you could do it.

Sting: *raises fist in the air in victory*

Natsu/Selina: *lie on the ground motionless*

Chapati: Team Sun Dragon looks like they're not moving.

Happy/Estelle: NATSU!!!/SELINA!!!

Gray: HEY!! GET UP!! NATSU!! SELINA!!

Erza: You can hear us, can't you? Our thoughts are your thoughts. All of our thoughts are the guild's thoughts.

Romeo: NATSU-NII!! GET UP!! YOU CAN'T BE DEFEATED SO EASILY!!!

Rogue: The time of the Old Generation of Dragon Slayers are over. It is time for new generations to take over.

Sting: Oi Rogue, I apologize for taking out Selina for you. But besides, I fulfilled my promise.

Natsu: Don't be hasty. *stagger*

Sting/Rogue: *gasp*

Sting: How can you both be still alive after that attack?

Selina: We faked our defeat. Remember? I can control blood as well as water, so it looked like we couldn't move. I used my magic on us both to look defeated.

Rogue: But...

Sting: W-We used D-Dragon Force...

Natsu: Yeah, like last year, it packs a wallop. Damn it, my muscles are aching all over again. *pops everything in his body*

Selina: *pops shoulders and knuckles* Man, is he right, your guys' attacks really do cause a wallop. My body aches all over.

Rogue: Nani?

Sting: They're bluffing, Rogue.

Selina: Oh, we're not bluffing at all.

-10 minutes later-

Rogue: STING!

Sting: YEAH?!

*two giant balls of magic form while Selina and Natsu prepare for their Unison Raid.*

-2 minutes later-

Sting/Rogue: HOLY SHADOW DRAGON FLASH FANG!!!

Natsu/Selina: ACID FLAME DRAGON FLASH FANG!!!

*Attacks hit and create an explosion. Then Sting and Rogue fall on their knees and drop to the ground.*

Chapati: ALL FOUR DRAGONS HAVE DONE A UNISON RAID!! T-That's the match! The winners are Selina Mikazuki and Natsu Dragneel of Sun Dragon!!! With this victory, they have lept into first place and Sabertooth in second!

Selina: *collapses on the ground out of magic energy.* Did I really use that much magic energy? Man, I may have to rest well for Day 5. At least I have 3 days to rest.

Natsu: You did good, Selina. I'm also out of magic energy. I need to rest up too. Let's go celebrate our victory.

No POV

The rest of the day were successful. Which ended the GMG's second day. Tomorrow was going to be a better day.

Selina and Natsu celebrated their victory with the guild.

Sun Dragon has won yet another great battle.