Chapter 29: GMG Results

Lucy's POV

We arrive at our inn, The Honeybee, and get ready for the Games tomorrow. Mato appears as a projection, and explains the rules of Sky Labyrinth.

I cast Troia on Natsu if the labyrinth begins to move, he won't get motion sickness. It only lasted for 2 hours. The labyrinth began to move a second time. I started to get nauseous and my head started spinning.

I passed out.

I was caught by some muscular arms. Natsu. "Thanks, Natsu." I say. "You're welcome." He replies. "I don't feel sick when the labyrinth is moving, is that good?" I peck him on the cheek once I was back on my feet and nod. He smiles and I smile back.

-1 hour later-

We arrived at the goal in 3rd place. "You may head back to you inn-kabo!" said the pumpkin mascot. We cheer in celebration and head back to the inn. Wendy, Romeo, and the rest of the guild were waiting for us.

I love hanging with my comrades after finishing something such as a job or a winning an event.

Natsu, passed out on a table at the bar and stayed that way for the rest of the night.

Natsu's POV

I passed out, I was exhausted and a little dizzy. Lucy placed a glass of water in front of me. I lifted my head up and drank down the water in one gulp. I know, I was really thirsty. Lucy was shocked by my actions.

So were Gray and Erza. "What? I'm thirsty, I haven't drank any water since we left Magnolia." I say shrugging.

"I can tell." Erza replies.

"We should get back to the inn and get some rest." suggested Wendy. "Good idea, Wendy." Carla agreed. "You all have a long day tomorrow."

-Next morning-

Selina's POV

The Games start at 8:00 this morning. I look at my clock, it's 7:25. I think I should get up and wake up the rest of the gang. All of us were very tired from Sky Labyrinth last night. I wake up Lucy and Natsu, while Erza and Gray were already awake before I was.

"We have a long day today." I say. "I agree, we should give it our best for the five days we're here in Crocus." Erza replies.

"Gray, your clothes." I remind him. "Agh!" he shouts. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Natsu.

I smile. "Don't you have a girlfriend already?" I ask. "Yeah, but Lucy doesn't mind if I hug my long-lost best friend." he replies. "She accepts that we show affection to each other."

"You sure?" I say. He nods.

"Time to go eat and head to the arena." I say. He releases me and walks to Lucy. I am happy for him.

Erza's POV

The gang and I head to the arena and we find our viewing area. The rest of the guild is there already along with Master and our former master.

They both stood in front along with the younger kids and exceeds, such as Wendy, Romeo, Asuka, Happy, Lina, Astelle, Carla, Lily and the rest of the exceeds in the guild.

"Lucy!!!" shouts Lina, Lucy's exceed. She jumps onto Lucy's shoulder and hugs her from the side.

"It seems you have a new outfit, Lina." I say. "Aye! I went shopping before we left Magnolia with Mira." she replies.

"Hai, the games are about to start."

"Looks like they're going to start from 8th up to 1st."

8th: Quartro Cerberus

7th: Blue Pegasus

6th: Raven Tail

5th: Lamia Scale

4th: Mermaid Heel

3rd: Sun Dragon Team A

2nd: Sabertooth

1st: Sun Dragon Team B

What?! They placed a second team from our guild?! Why did Master make them a team without telling us?!

I am exploding inside right now. I fake smile.

Why?! Everyone on our team is shocked except the guild and our Master.

Natsu's POV

Our team with Erza, Selina, Lucy, Gray, and I, are in total shock. All these questions are flowing through our heads.

The second team had Gajeel, Laxus, Juvia, Mira and Lisanna.

I look at our viewing area and Elfman is yelling about his sisters being men. Can he just get over all this "being a man" stuff? I know I can be a little dense, but I'm just annoyed.

Anyway, Selina looked like she was going to blow up. She would simply just curse out loud and embarass herself.

That's Selina for you. Lucy, just shaking and looked horrified that Master didn't tell us, they formed a second team. The results for the first day looked like this.

8th-Quartro Cerberus

7th-Raven Tail

6th-Blue Pegasus

5th-Lamia Scale

4th-Sun Dragon Team A

3rd-Mermaid Heel

2nd-Sun Dragon Team B

1st-Sabertooth

At least we aren't in any of the bottom ranks.