Chapter 39: Training

Nashi's POV

Me, and my friends arrive at the realm where my mom used to train when she was younger. I met Igneel and Apollo.

The dragon and god of fire. I will be stronger than my dad. I know I will. But he must have trained a lot more than I might for awhile.

Shiya, Neva, my brothers and sisters went to separate islands of the dragons and trained with them for a long time. I trained with Igneel, Apollo and Sumi, my dad's twin.

I trained and practiced with her. It was a blast. I mastered the roar with ease, the wing attack took a month to master that.

I will be just like my dad. He's strong and I wouldn't dare underestimate him. Sumi and I did a unison raid called Twisting Phoenix Wing Flame.

It's like a wing attack except Sumi and I jump in the air and spin in a circle with flames holding hands. It's amazing.

-Meanwhile, back in Earthland-

Shiya's POV

My siblings and I are practicing our magics. I am with my dad and Frost the Ice Dragon in the forest. "Ice Dragon Roar!" I chant aloud. A big spiral of ice exits my mouth.

I hit the trees in front of me that were my target. "Ice-Make Shield!" my dad chants.

"Very nice Shiya, but try to keep your focus and really hit your target hard."

I look to my target and try to focus. When I start fantasizing about Michio. "Snap out of it, Shiya." I passed out and fell to the ground.

"Oh no! Shiya!" my dad shouts as he runs to my side. "You ok?" He asks.

I flutter my eyes open.

"D-Dad, what h-happened to me?" I ask him. "You blacked out." he replies. I stand up. "Can I stop?" I ask. He nods. "Sure, just take it easy ok?" he says. I nod.

"I'm going to check up on Neva." I say. "Alright, let Frost take you." he says. I nod. I hop onto his back and he takes off. I arrive to another part of the forest where my family was training. But I saw something I wasn't expecting and I stood in shock for a long time.