Chapter 52: Arriving to Tenroujima

Max's POV

"We have to find them before the Grand Magic Games and we need to be fast." I say. Alzack, Misty, Asuku, Bisca, Jet and Romeo come with me. Keeli, Sasha, Reedus, Laki, Macao, Wakaba, Nab, Droy and the rest of the guild stay here.

"Kinana-san, can you stay here with them?" I ask. "Hai!" She replies.

"Let's go get our guild back!" I shout.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheers. Misty, Asuku and the rest of the group followed. Along with Cali.

Misty hopped on her back and flew above us as we set sail toward Tenroujima. We climbed on our guild boat with a little help from Blue Pegasus.

-2 hours later-

Misty's POV

A young boy named Romeo spotted a woman standing on the ocean. Is she a ghost? He calls us over and I use my magic to push the boat towards her. Romeo stops the boat and the woman had her arms stretched up above her. Suddenly, an island was slowly rising behind her. What island is it?

"I-Is that T-Tenrou Island?!" Max shouts in shock. Romeo nods. Earlier, Blue Pegasus came to Serpent Scale and told us that Tenrou Island, still exists.

Even though Acnologia really hit them hard. We arrive at the island after the famous Grand Fairy Spell, Fairy Sphere is disintegrated.

The woman starts to float towards the island.

"Follow her!" I shout. "Lets go!" Max adds.

We hop off the boat and run after her. "Jet, runs ahead and don't lose sight of her. "Hai!" He runs ahead then stops suddenly. "Jet, you ok?" I ask stopping behind him.

He looks at a pit with a body semi-buried. He had salmon hair and white muffler. "Is that Salamander that I hear so much about?" I ask Jet.

"Yeah, his real name is Natsu Dragneel. The Fire Dragon Slayer." He replies. "Oh, that's him?" Wow, I can't believe that Natsu is down. He was considered the best fire mages.

The rest of the team caught up with us and looked in shock. Romeo, Jet and I ran down the pit and removed all the dirt. "Natsu-nii! Wake Up! Wake Up!" Romeo shakes him.

"Oh man, that dragon really got us, we couldn't take him down. He was impossible." Natsu wakes up holding his head trying to remember everything.

"Where's everyone else?" He asks.

"Over here..." The woman who protected Tenrou Island called. "Who are you?" Natsu asks.

"Don't worry, I mean you no harm. I'm Mavis, Mavis Vermilion. The First Master of Fairy Tail."

We looked at her on utter shock. A little gust of wind spirals around her and the rest of the members appeared. "Minna!!!!" Romeo shouts happily.

"Ugh, anyone have any fish?" asks a blue exceed rubbing his eyes. "Happy!!!" Alzack and Bisca shout. They found the rest of the gang.

-Meanwhile-

Kinana's POV

Our guild is waiting for our rescue team from Tenroujima to return. Macao and Wakaba are bickering and Wakaba is not calling Macao "Master" so they bicker. It's annoying. Twilight Ogre arrives at the guild again for a monthly rent.

Teebo has recovered from Misty's blow a little while earlier. "Well, it seems that there aren't as many of you than earlier." he says. "Teebo, I thought we agreed I'd pay you double next month." Macao says.

"Yeah, but our master doesn't agree to it." he replies. "Well we can't pay you. We don't have the money and no decent jobs have been posted." Wakaba says. Nab stands in front of them and gets in his "ready" position.

Teebo pulls his club back when suddenly, Teebo is flown forward with his back arched and hits the back of the guild. Laki and the rest of them quickly turn their heads and gasp.

Nab stands and is shocked by what he sees. We saw ice, flames, and a sword. The leader stands and chuckles with a smile plastered on his face.

"WE'RE HOME!" he says. "Sorry we took so long, Acnologia's roar really hit us hard." says a blue exceed.

"Natsu! Happy! Minna! You came home!" Laki shouts. "Wow!!! None of you have aged!!" Nab adds.

"Well, we were stuck there for seven years and a lot can happen." says a blonde with a bluenette standing by her side. "Lucy!! Levy!!" Droy shouts. Master told us all what happened. "Wait, you fought against which guild?" Romeo asks.

"Grimoire Heart, a dark guild part of the Baram Alliance." Master says. "Hey, since you guys have been gone, we have lost our title for Fiore's strongest guild." Max replies.

"Who is the strongest guild now?" Lucy asks. "Black Tiger" Laki replies.

Lucy's POV

Hmm, so there's a legal guild called Black Tiger, there are not a dark guild, just an ally with Sabertooth. I think they might combine guilds like we did, we're in trouble if that happens.

Natsu's POV

I met the newest members of the guild. Misty, Asuku, Keeli and Sasha. They were dragon slayers too but they were a new generation. "So how many lacrimi were inserted inside of you? I ask.

"Just two. They all have special types of advantages for our magic and we can activate things that neither First, Second nor Third can access with ease." Misty explains. They'll explain their story.