Chapter 28: Selina's Screams

Lucy's POV

We trained at a resort for 3 days. Selina and Erza have already unlocked their Second Origin while the rest of us still had to tough through the excruciating pain. We groaned and screamed in agony.

I couldn't believe this is happening. My body is in shock right now and I can feel magic energy begin to come in.

I saw all these computer bars appear and start downloading all this info into my head. Such as, the spell for Urano Metria, Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and Fairy Sphere.

I also got all kinds of Re-quip armor with Take-Overs. I can also transform into any of Mira's Satan Souls (she trained me all her magic and forbidden spells she used back then). We boarded a train to Crocus.

I as usual, got motion sickness as for the other dragon slayers in our guild. Natsu, Ryu, Luke, and I got motion sickness. The rest of our guild took the fast train while we took the regular train, we plan on meet up with them at Crocus.

Natsu's POV

We arrive in Crocus four hours after our guild did.

"Really?" Gray said. "You got that sick?"

"Yeah Stripper, I did. You should know that I hate transportation." I say.

"Why did I forget to cast Troia?" Lucy said, disappointed in herself.

"Aren't you a Celestial Dragon Slayer though?" I ask.

"No, remember? I am a Elemental Dragon Slayer." Lucy said with an eyebrow raised. "Right, I forgot." I say smiling. She smiles back. I blush a little.

"Hey Luce, can I ask you a favor?" I say. "Sure, what's up, Salamander?" she replies.

"Please don't call me that. And I was wondering if you can cast Troia when I do Chariot." I ask giving her the best puppy eyes I can.

"Ugh, I can't resist. Sure I can. But run as fast as you can so the Troia doesn't wear off. It can only last a few hours."

She suggested. "But I don't want to waste my magic energy just for you."

"Ok, thank you so much, Luce. You're the best friend I could ask for, no wait, let me rephrase, the best girlfriend I can ask for." She blushes and smiles.

"Of course, Natsu. I love you." she says. "I love you too." I reply. Let's get going onto the Games. We will win the games for sure.