Chapter 17: Sumi and Selina

(A/N: I dedicate this chapter to @Yayie99. I am using her main character in my book. This user has a good book called Natsu's Twin. READ IT! You won't regret it.)

Lucy's P.O.V

I follow Natsu far from everyone else. He stops, turns around and looks at me. "Lucy, I think it's time for me to tell you something I should've told you earlier." he starts.

"Ok, what is it?" I ask.

"Well, a long time ago, you know about Igneel and all the other dragons leaving us right? Well, Igneel had a friend that was a Universe Dragon, and Water Dragon. I'm sure you know, Vera and Aqua right? He asks. I nod.

"Yes, I do remember and before Aqua and Vera taught me, they both told me there was another girl or something, but what are you talking about?"

I begin.

Suddenly, two girls, one of them with long black hair hanging down at mid back, with ice blue eyes like Chantal's comes up from behind Natsu hugging him.

The other had the exact same character traits as Natsu. He looks behind and smiles. "Oh, Lucy, meet my long time friend and twin sister.

Selina Mikazuki and Miss Natsumi Dragneel. " Natsu says. "Hi." Selina greets. They look at me and smile.

"Wow Natsu, I never knew. I'm very happy for you. How old are they?" I ask. "I'm 16 years old." Selina replies.

"I'm Natsu's twin, so the same age as him. But you can call me Sumi." Natsumi says.

"I'm known as the Two Element Dragon Slayer, I do universal and water." Selina explains.

"Ok, so what generation then?" I popped in another question.

"Selina is a fifth, and Sumi is a first like me." Natsu says.

"I'm just as powerful as the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth because I can control water, blood, and anything liquid including acid. I can also do Holy Water Manipulation and a rare one called Dark Water Manipulation. The Holy Water Manipulation spell means I can control rapids and fast moving water. Dark Water Manipulation is the power to control calm and slow-moving water." Natsu smiles and gestures me closer.

He whispers in my ear something I was happy for.

"Are you and Sumi part of Fairy Tail?" I ask Selina. She nods. I want to visit Fairy Tail again. I want to combine guilds and become one, so Natsu and I can be together again.

I forgave him already. "Can I come to Fairy Tail with you guys and I want to talk to Master about something." I ask with a smile. Selina nods and Natsu does the same.

Selina was wearing a beautiful white dress that drops to her mid upper thighs and a turquoise band around her left arm just below her shoulder.

-At Fairy Tail-

Selina's P.O.V

I recently joined the guild and I love it here. I think I have a crush on Gray, but I can tell Juvia does too, she stalks him almost every day. It's creepy.

Gray looks at me and I smile.

He looks away quickly with a tint of pink on his cheeks. I guess I remind him of Lucy.

He thought of Lucy as a sister but wanted her more than that. Sumi and I are all talking about Lucy and how she used to be part of the guild.

"So, she used to be a Celestial Wizard." I say. "That's cool." Sumi says. Sumi starts to laugh hysterically, I wonder why.

Then I look over at Natsu and Gray bickering and trying to pick a fight. Erza comes over and bonks their heads together and they black out with big bumps on their heads.

I laugh along Sumi. Gray, as far as I can tell, looks 17 or 18 years old. I feel a little too young. But yet, my birthday is coming, so as of tomorrow, I'll be old enough to go out with him if I wanted.

But then again, I have a choice to wait.

Makarov's P.O.V

Lucy and I were talking about combining guilds with Crescent Sun. I wanted to, and I needed time off from being a guild master.

I am going to let the Master of Crescent Sun be our guild master once we combine the guild together.

"What should we name the guild once we combine?" Lucy asks me. "Hmmm, maybe, Crescent Tail?" I suggest.

"No, not a mix of both guild names." She says. "How about Black Dragon?" she suggests. "Maybe, but I want a guild name that pops out." I say.

"Sun Fairy?" Lucy says. I shake my head. "I know! Sun Dragon. That's the name of our new guild. The Sun Dragon guild." "I like that. Sounds good." I smile.

Lucy walked out of my office with the special trademark we all do when we are having bad times.

I miss her so much every day. I wish she could come back to FT. I heard Selina and Lucy bid their goodbyes and hope to see each other again. I smiled.

I want to combine the guilds before the Grand Magic Games. I contacted Master Silver from Crescent Sun and he approved the idea.

We just have to create a guild mark for everyone in Crescent Sun and Fairy Tail to have. I got the perfect idea. It was really simple, I was thinking of using a dragon head. But I'm sure the other guild has different ideas.

-At Crescent Sun-

Lucy's P.O.V

"Say What?! You want to merge our guild with Fairy Tail?!" Safira yells in surprise.

"I think it's a good idea." Cassia says trying to calm her sister down. "You must be out of your goddamn mind, my queen!!!" Safira yells again at the top of her lungs. The whole guild stopped and turned towards me with nods in agreement.

"Is the Master ok with this too?"

My, my, I didn't think of that. Would he be? Who would be Master once we combined guilds? I bet Master Makarov has already decided on that. "It's already done." I say.

"Has the Master already oked this?"

Master comes out seconds after Safira says those five words.

"Y'all listen to me very closely everyone! I just got off the phone with the Master of Fairy Tail and we have both agreed to combine the guilds Crescent Sun and Fairy Tail permanently." The guild cheered in approval except for Safira.

She didn't look happy at all. She has Erza's personality. She didn't look too happy. I watch her manage her anger from inside the guild. I followed her.

"Do you know how long I have been wanting to tell you this?" Safira begins. "Huh? what are you talking about?" I ask. "Hi Lucy, it's been a long time since I have seen you."

A voice walks up from behind. "Celeste?! How did you get here, nonetheless here undiscovered?!" I shouted with complete shock on my face then Safira covers my mouth.

"Well, I simply acted like a normal human. Also, I wanted to come and tell you something very important." she begins.

I gulped with nervousness. "I wanted to tell you that you, my dear are half-mortal. Also, I gave a spell to chant if you want to remain to young forever." What does that even mean?

Am I indestructible or not a full human? And staying young forever? What if I don't? I want to at least cherish this world as my life moves forward.