Chapter 31: Tag Team Battle

Selina's POV

Natsu and I walk out of the tunnel that leads us to the arena as Sting and Rogue walk out to meet up with us. "The time of the old generation is over and newer generations are going to take over." says Sting.

"Oh, it ain't over yet. Because you are looking at only one first generation dragon slayer." I say.

"Why? What generation are you?" Rogue asks. "I am a much more powerful generation than you two. So, I am not going to say what generation I am." I reply.

"Nani?!" Sting and Rogue said sarcastically.

"Then you seem like a worthy opponent, if you do fire as well." Sting says. "Oh no, I do water. Just water" I lied.

I looked at Natsu and gave him an evil smirk.

"Are we going to start?" Natsu asks then looks back at me and nods then smirks. "Yeah, we shall get started." Sting replies.

"Ok, the time is 30 minutes-kabo, and let the tag battle commence!" says Mato with the sound of the gong.

Sting makes the first move. We beat them to it and give a punch to the face. Natsu and I attack with our combined roar. (Here is the battle below)

Selina: Water Dragon...

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

Both: ROAR!

Sting: *blown back and scraping the ground sideways*

Rogue: Sting! You ok?

Sting: *nods*

Natsu: Fire Dragon Wing Attack!

Selina: Water Dragon Tsunami!

Natsu: *nods to Selina to begin blood control*

Selina: *smirks then nods back*

Sting: What are you smiling about, dragon slayer?

Selina: * starts rotating hand in a circular motion*

Rogue/Sting: W-What on Earthland? Why can't I move?

Selina: Gihee, I lied to you both about my dragon slaying magic.

Sting: Nani?!

Selina: I don't do just water like a first generation, I have the power to control blood as well as anything liquid. And also have the power to manipulate fast and slow moving water.

Natsu: That's my best friend for you. *smiles*

Gray: Go Selina! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

Selina: *smiles*

Natsu: *glares at Gray in the viewing area*

Rogue: How come you didn't tell us this before? And how can you do two elements at once?

Selina: Because I love tricking mages like you two posers about my magic.

Sting: Ha! Yeah, whatever. Claw of the White Dragon!

Selina: Hmph, not going to work on me.

Sting: It's a magic circle or stigmata that prevents the person I place it on, easier to kill. Because you won't be able to move.

Natsu: *laughs* Ha! Remember what happened last time when you tried that?

Sting: Umm. No.*sarcastically*

Natsu: Well, I was quick enough to burn it off before you can strike me. So, it's not going to work on Selina as well as me.

Sting: *mind: time to bring out the big guns*

Selina: Hmph.

Sting: White Drive...

Rogue: Shadow Drive...

Selina: Water Drive...

Natsu: Am I the only one who doesn't have an element drive? Oh yeah duhh, of course.

Selina: C'mon Natsu, help me out here.

Natsu: G-Gomen'nesai

Rogue: You can hear the shadows but you can't see them, as they attack their prey.

Selina: Prey huh? What is it?

~Meanwhile~

Sting: I have admired you for so long.

Natsu: *holding arms in front crossing them for defense*

Sting: Roar of the White Dragon!

Rogue: Roar of the Shadow Dragon!

Selina: *lets out an ear piercing scream*

Natsu: Selina!!!!! *runs to her side*

Selina: Natsu...keep fighting, don't worry...about m-m-me. *head drops to side*

Natsu: NOOOOO! Selina!!!! WHAT KIND OF ROAR IS THAT, YOU BASTARD?!

Sting: C'mon, is now really the time to mourn for your girlfriend?

Natsu: She ain't my girlfriend, she's my comrade.

Selina: *groans*

Natsu: *Looks at Selina*

Sting: Hmph.

Rogue: Shadow Dragon Wing Slash!

Natsu: *dodges* Selina! Wake up!

To be continued...