Chapter 40: Kidnapped

-Next Day-

Shiya's POV

My whole family was on the ground wounded and bruised. How did this happen? I run to my mom's side.

"M-Mom? What happened?" I ask her. She was on the ground and her eyes were fluttering, trying to open them. "Southern Wolves took Sei and Neva." She replies.

"DADDY!" I shout. Frost jumps and flies back to his island to fetch my dad. "Whose Southern Wolves?" I ask her.

"A mercinary guild that Natsu fought against on a job." she replies. My dad then arrives on the scene. "S-Selina, what happened babe?" He asks. "A guild called Southern Wolves took Neva and Sei." I say.

He punches the ground with a fist. "HOW DARE THEY!" he shouts. I looked around for other survivors.

I saw Lucy, Nashi, and the rest of their family on the ground severely wounded, as well as Kaede, breathing heavily, I spotted cuts and deep gashes on their legs. I spot Michio on the ground knocked out cold and I run over to him.

I chant a spell that uses water to trickle all over Michio's body to heal wounds, Poseidon taught it to me. Lucy had tears streaming down her face. "They took Raya." she says. "Who did?" I ask. "S-Southern Wolves." She replies between sobs.

"NATSU!" I shout.

"Kaliyah, what happened?" I ask her. But the dragon was unconscious. "I don't know, I just saw three figures, they knocked me out and took the kids." Wow, Southern Wolves must have really knocked her out. "Frost, where's Natsu?" I ask him.

"He is with Igneel training." He replies. "NANI?! AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! LUCY NEEDS HIM RIGHT NOW!" I have to get him. I hop onto Frost's back and find Natsu.

Natsu's POV

I was training with Igneel on flame attacks I haven't mastered yet. "How am I doing, Dad?" I ask him. "You're still needing to master most of the attacks. But I think you should learn a little God Slayer Magic." I was shocked by his words. "NATSU!!!!" I heard a voice.

I look up and see an ice dragon with a figure on it's back. "What's up, Frost?" Igneel asks. "Natsu's family needs him now, because one of your daughters have been kidnapped, Natsu-san." says a girl who hops off the dragon's back.

"Shiya, what's wrong?" I ask. "DON'T ACT SOOO OBLIVIOUS, MISTER DRAGNEEL!" she shouts. "ONE OF YOUR DAUGHTERS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY SOUTHERN WOLVES!" "NANI?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I reply. "I DID! DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!" Shiya replies. "Let's go to Kaliyah's island and see them." Igneel replies.

"Yeah, Lucy needs you, Mr. Dragneel." I grab Shiya's hand and pull her forward to embrace her. She starts to cry very hard.

She hugs back and I can feel her tears trickle down my chest. I pat her head. "Let's go." I say. She pulls away and nods. I hop on Igneel's back and Shiya hops back onto Frost's back.