Chapter 51: Dragons and Alicorns

No POV

Four girls and four horses enter the Sun Dragon guild while a third of the members are missing on the sacred island called Tenroujima.

But Trimen of Blue Pegasus came and told Sun Dragon that Tenroujima still exists even though nobody ever found the island.

They told them that a dragon king, named Acnologia took them down with just one roar. Everyone was injured severely and the man without the mark returned.

He came and fought the guild master of a dark guild called Grimoire Heart, a member of the Baram Alliance. They have a group of wizards called the 7 Kin of Purgatory. They are quite powerful.

Anyway, the 4 girls came and entered the guild with special powers. But a few months ago, Sun Dragon had gone bankrupt because Twilight Ogre took over and no decent jobs with high rewards have been posted.

The four of them introduced themselves. These girls were no ordinary mages, they were special. They were Fifth Generation. These were their names.

• Misty: Celestial Dragon Slayer
• Keeli: Air Dragon Slayer
• Sasha: Mind Dragon Slayer
• Asuku-Ice Dragon Slayer

Natsu's POV

I am stuck in the ground on our sacred island, Tenroujima for 2 years now, because a dragon king named Acnologia took us down. All of us were trying to get home but we didn't make it in time before Acnologia's roar was too loud and strong.

We were trying to create a group of S-Class wizards because our former ones have retired. Erza still remains as one, so do Mystogan and Gildarts.

We decided to increase the number of S-Class from four to six. But right now, all of us are unconscious.

Everyone is in a deep slumber as well as me. We need the guild to rescue us.

MINNA!!! TASUKETE!!!

Bisca's POV

I met three of the girls that entered the guild while the rescue team was preparing to get the Tenroujima gang back home.

I met Misty, the Celestial Dragon Slayer and her three sisters, Air, Ice, and Mind. But Asuku, the Ice Dragon was more of the silent type. She decided to go hang out in a corner alone.

Suddenly, another group of five came into the guild and they sure've got guts. Laki told me that a guild named Black Tiger is rumored to combine with Sabertooth.

Since the members on Tenroujima have to make up 5 years. We have to find them again, everyone who was missing in Tenroujima, we have to find them. Ever since their disappearance, our guild has dropped fame slowly.

Misty's POV

Cali and I decided to fly to Tenroujima while the rest went by boat. I hope they make it out ok. Cali lands on the pier where Sun Dragon's boat awaits.

Whose going to help Bisca and the rest of Sun Dragon find Tenroujima before the GMG's come around the corner once again? Gomen'ne this chappy is so short. I had writer's block here.