Chapter 2: Celeste's Arrival

Lucy's POV

I walked out of the Master's office and walked home and pack my belongings. I summoned Virgo to help me pack and take it to the spirit world and keep them there till I find a new place to stay and start over.

I hear a knock on my door and I open it and see a young woman with blue hair and lavender streaks and a white robe. I ask, "Can I help you?" she replied.

"Yes, do you happen to be Lucy Heartfilia?" I nodded and she asked me to come with her to a realm. I asked her why and she says that, my mom apparently was a queen of the dragons, fairies, phoenixes, wolves, and gods." I dropped my jaw and she told me I would catch flies. I quickly closed it.

"My name is Celeste, the Celestial Dragon. I am going to take you to the forest then to the Dragon Realm." She said.

"Why the forest?" I asked curiously. She told me that if we go to the forest.

"We attract less attention also so that people from your guild will make it look like I'm kidnapping you. But the truth is that I'm not." I nodded in acceptance.

It took us 2 hours to the forest then found a place to open the portal to Dragon Realm. But this was strange but not really, because she's a dragon, not a dragon slayer.

But she has what Natsu has, motion sickness. I gestured her closer and let her lay her head on my lap. She fell asleep. I smiled at the thought, Off I go to get stronger. I will get revenge on you, Fairy Tail.

Natsu's POV

-At the guild, 3 months later-

Lisanna and I just got back from a job and were greeted by Master standing on the stage ahead.

"Listen up my children! One of our nakama has left the guild and that someone is none other than Lucy! I have never been so disappointed in all of you before, everyone in the guild except team Natsu can look for her."

After Master yelled at us and scolded us, Wendy, Happy, Erza, Levy and Mira begin to sob. I tried to hug Happy but he pushed me away with a huge look of disappointment in his eyes.

Gray and Gajeel comfort Mira and Levy while Jet and Droy try to apologize for ignoring Lucy.

Lisanna even started to cry, I tried to hug her and let her cry on my shoulder, but she just pushed me away and went to go get comforted by Elfman.

"Why did you do that Natsu?! You're so dense!"

Erza yelled as tears shed down her face. "This is your fault, Flame Brain!" Gray jumped in with Erza.

"I-I didn't think she was going to quit and leave the guild after I kicked her off, Stripper!" I shouted back. What have I done?

I have to get Lucy back. And fast. I shouldn't have kicked her off. Why am I so dense? Ugh, I hate myself for this.

"You really didn't have to kick her off, Lucy and I could have been best friends." Lisanna says.

"I understand, and I'm sorry that I did." I reply.

"Apologizing isn't going to cut it, Natsu. What you did to Lucy was unforgivable." she says.

Whoa, that's hurtful.

I gotta get them both back. Because I just lost my two best friends in one day. I will get you back really soon, Lucy and Lisanna, I will fix this.