Chapter 61: Happy's Reunion

Selina's POV

I saw a figure lead Happy outside. Hmmm, is that Carla? No, there is no way and Carla doesn't have the power to transform into a human. She has visions.

Besides, didn't Happy lose interest in Carla and move on to Astelle? But Astelle is dead. She can't be alive. I'll just go find out for myself. I walk out and I spot the exceed and Happy.

She turns into a neko and she had black fur, a little teal dress and matching bow on her tail.

Astelle looked exactly like that. Is that her? I run back into the guild and hide. Pretending that I didn't see anything.

The exceed walks back into the guild with Happy beside her. Master appears and says he has an announcement.

"Listen up minna! A member from the dead has returned! Will that member come up by me please!"

The exceed by Happy flies to Master and sits there. "You may remove your hood to show your comrades who you really are." I hear Master whisper to the exceed.

She removes her hood and she says. "I know that all of you may know me as the exceed of Selina Mikazuki, but my name is Astelle. I know a lot of you thought I died in a carriage accident. I didn't die, but severely injured on my wings and paws."

"Can you tell them what happened after that?"

"But a young boy saved me. He claims to be related to a Sky Dragon Slayer in our guild. Will you come up here, Goku?"

The guild was shocked by her return.

So was I.

I couldn't believe that my exceed was still alive all this time. Natsu and Gray smile then the guild cheers in celebration.

But before all this, Goku says.

"My name is Goku Marvell, brother of the Sky Dragon Slayer in your guild, Wendy Marvell. I saw Astelle severely injured. I healed her and it is my pleasure to be a member of your guild."

The guild then cheers in celebration. I was sobbing tears of joy.

Astelle flies toward me. "Hello Selina, I'm sorry I never told you that I was still alive. But I wanted you to know that I am here and I will always be with you."

She says. "Its ok, Astelle. I was just sad and depressed without you here." I reply. "You don't have to be anymore."

Happy's POV

I am so glad that Astelle has returned. It's time to for her to see her kits.

Our daughters Bluestar, Fireheart, Waterpelt, Riverclaw, and Starfur. Our sons Firepelt, Silverclaw, Blackstar, Whitefeather, Falconheart, and Eaglewing.

That's only our first litter. Astelle had our second litter of 10 kits 8 months before she got into her accident, third with 5 kits, Fourth with 15 kits,

Fifth with 12 kits. It's too many. But that's not all.

So, Lina is the mother of Chip's kittens. Ryu's exceed. I am glad that all has returned to normal except for one thing.

What do YOU think Happy's problem is?