Chapter 30: Happy's Confession

Wendy's POV

The first day ended well, we were in 2nd and 4th. The two people that fought were:

Lucy vs. Flare

Winner: Lucy

Selina vs. Bacchus

Winner: Selina

I look up to Selina, even though she does water, not sky. She's a fifth generation. We could use her in the tag battle with the Twin Dragons tomorrow. Natsu is doing Chariot and even though he can't handle transportation.

Lucy and I casted Troia on him and Gajeel. Lucy, I think is stronger than me in Sky Magic, but she promised to train me as she did promise my mother, Grandeeney as well.

I have to master Milky Way and most of the major Sky Dragon Slayer spells, then I can defeat Chelia.

Even though I can't heal myself like she can.

Before we left, I went to see Porlyusica and she handed me a very thick book full of all types of Sky Dragon Slayer spells that I can master as I go along. It's the second day of the GMG's.

No POV

The first battle is Laxus vs. Alexei of Raven Tail. It looked like Laxus was getting his butt kicked, Alexei showed no mercy.

"It seems Laxus is on the ropes." announced Yajima. Suddenly, a cloud of darkness appears then disappears and shows something completely different.

Laxus was still standing and turns out, all of Raven Tail was out in the arena. Mato runs toward Alexei, he looked shocked and said. "It's Master Ivan, Alexei was Master Ivan-kabo!" he shouts.

"Well, it seems Raven Tail is disqualfied from the Games for 4 years." Yajima says.

"Looks like, that Sun Dragon is going to have to combine their seperate teams and become one."

"Yajima-san, is Sun Dragon deciding on their new five members?" asked Chapati. "Hai!"

Yajima replies.

"Ah, here come Sun Dragon's new members. Natsu Dragneel, Selina Mikazuki, Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox, and lastly, Gray Fullbuster." announces Chapati. Lisanna smiles a little.

"Go Selina-san! Go Natsu-san!" Wendy shouts from the viewing area. "The tag battle has Selina Mikazuki and Natsu Dragneel versus Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney."

Before Selina and Natsu head to the arena, Estelle and Happy stop them. "Natsu" says Happy. "Selina" Astelle replies shortly after.

"Happy, Astelle, what's wrong?" Natsu asks. "I am guessing nothing, but are you wishing us luck?" Selina asks.

"Yeah, but we want you both to win this, don't die on us, please." Astelle replies. They place their paws up in the shape of a checkmark high in air.

Natsu and Selina smile and walk out of the arena doing the same thing. As they walk out, Astelle and Happy could hear the audience cheering. It is time for the tag battle.

Happy's POV

I head back to the viewing area with Astelle not far behind but something strange happened.

Strangely, Astelle suddenly grabs my paw and says. "Happy, can I ask you something? And I want complete and total honesty."

"Aye! Of course you can."

"Do you like me? As in more than nakama?" I hesitate.

I do kind of like Astelle though. She's pretty, she's nice. While even though it's hard to impress Carla. I'll just keep her as nakama.

"Ok, well I'll say that you're very beautiful, you're nice to the other exceeds and me, you're always there for me and I appreciate that. So in other words, yes I like you." Astelle smiles then releases my paw. But I don't let her.

"Happy..." she says. "I-I love you, Astelle."