Chapter 57: More Confessions

Selina's POV

I heard about a call from my oldest son, Sei and his friend, Keeli. They called out some of my kids to help them out.

Nashi, Michio, Raya, and their friends are already out with them helping take out a bandit guild called Blue Fang. Since the GMG's are coming around the corner again, the Master should choose some new members for it.

Since Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Erza and I are retired from doing the GMG's. We're getting old and even though we're not that old, but still. I still have my family to care for.

-Meanwhile-

Sei's POV

We arrived at Blue Fang and we successfully disbanded them and turned them into the Magic Council. War between the guilds is illegal due to the rules. Master is going to get a major load of complaints and paperwork.

That's going to kill us. I know it. Master is going to blow a fuse. There was a few members left and so Misty decided to return the belongings that the guild had pickpocketed from the townspeople. Wait, I recognize this town.

This is where my parents met each other and my dad taking my mom to Fairy Tail years before we decided to combine the guild with Crescent Sun.

Everyone in the guild knows the story except all of us teenagers. Half of us are knocked out and the last of us are still standing.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Nashi chants.

The remaining men retreated. Nashi used a little teleportation magic and erased the men's memories. We headed back to the client's place and collected the reward.

We arrived back at the guild and I wrapped my arm around Keeli's waist. I show much love don't I, Keeli?

Sasha heard my thoughts. I turn my head around and she nodded. "Go for it, Sei. She's all yours."

I smiled. "Arigatō Sasha." I say. Keeli looks at me as I look at her. "Sei, I love you. I always have and always will." I lean and kiss her forehead. "I love you too, Keeli."