Chapter 36: The Ride Home

Lucy's POV

We return to Magnolia by train. It took 3 hours. So, since Natsu and Selina have motion sickness, it was up to Gray and I to soothe them. I showed Gray what I do to Natsu instead of casting on Troia on him.

I laid Natsu's head on my lap and stroke his hair. Selina places her head on Gray's lap and he starts to blush a lot. I show him how I caress Natsu so he doesn't get sick.

I watch Gray caress Selina's head and she starts to close her eyes. Gray smiles. Selina looks so pretty when she sleeps. Her hair falls over her face covering her eyes.

Gray's POV

I start caressing Selina's head and she starts to fall asleep. I lean down and kiss her on the cheek. Lucy saw and I blush. "Pretend you did not just see that." I say.

"Haha, I won't tell, I promise." Lucy replies.

"What?" Selina says waking up. "Never mind, I'm going back to sleep." She lays back down and closes her eyes.

-2 hours later-

We finally arrive back at Magnolia. The rest of the guild was already there. Mira was holding a tray up and ready to serve.

Elfman was going to talk more about being manly. Jet and Droy swoon over Levy, even though she likes Gajeel. She doesn't admit it.

I wonder when Metalhead will confess to her though. I can easily tell that they have feelings for each other. Juvia stopped stalking me.

Thank god. It was getting annoying. But she's a good friend of mine now. I do like her a lot, because she's second on my list of crushes.

Juvia will be my new girlfriend if Selina was to dump me. It probably will never happen. I love her and she loves me.

I am not that self centered. Selina and I decide to go home together. We made out and I guess we went further than we thought. Oops. (Gihee)

Natsu's POV

I decided to take Lucy home after she decided to caress me on the ride back to Magnolia. I knew in my brain that we would definitely start a family even though we're not married. It's still legal. Oh man, I forgot about the ring Selina gave me before we left for Crocus.

Oh well, I'll ask Master about it when the time to propose to Lucy is right. Lucy and I decided to really get serious and we were drunk since we were celebrating our victory.

We banged for an hour. I guess we both got drunk really bad. Are we even ready with what may lie ahead? I want to be prepared for this. I will be ready.