Chapter 60: You're Alive?!

A/N: As you can see, Astelle has black fur as a turquoise outfit with a bow to match.

Sting's POV

I was disappointed that Neva was forced to leave.

Also that Yukino quit the guild. She's out on her own and is training to get stronger. I walk to the job board and found a decent job that involves destroying this book called Starsknight. I grab the flyer and show Rogue.

We walk out the guild and I spot a young boy and an exceed. "Hello young one, my name is Sting Eucliffe of Sabertooth." I say. "We know who you are." the exceed says. "I'm Astelle, Selina Mikazuki's exceed. This is Goku Marvell." I say.

"We must go Sting, we can't waste our time with these two." Rogue says. "I guess." I reply. "Don't worry, we must be somewhere too. You two have a nice day." Astelle smiles then flies ahead with Goku not far behind.

-10 minutes later-

Astelle's POV

I arrive at the guild with Goku. I have a cloak on. Before I open the doors, I turn into my human form.

My hair is a dark navy blue with small white streaks down to my chest, dark green eyes, a black shirt that cuts down to my stomach slightly showing some skin, skinny jeans, and blue Converse sneakers.

It's quite adorable in my opinion. Selina would definitely not recognize me like this. "Where is your Master?" I ask Mira.

She points upstairs and just before I leave, I whisper in Mira's ear and tell her it's me.

Astelle. I pull my head away and her eyes fill up with tears of joy. I smile then quickly walk to Master's office. Goku not far behind. I knock on Master's door and allows me in.

I shut the door behind me and remove my hood. "Who might you be, my dear?" He asks sweetly.

"I'm sure you remember me Master. Maybe this will help." I transform into my exceed form and he was shocked. "Oh, Astelle. You're back. I welcome home. I thought you died in a carriage accident."

"No, I was severely injured when this young boy saved me." I say pointing to Goku, removing his hood. "Ahh, and whose this?" He asks.

"I'm Goku Marvell, the twin brother of Wendy Marvell. She is the Sky Dragon Slayer here in your guild."

He says kindly. "Well, welcome to Sun Dragon, where would you like your mark?" "On the right side of my chest in black please." he says. "Very kind manners, young man. I'm impressed." Master replies with a smile most pleasant.

I turn back into my human form them exit Master's office. My insignia was on my chest too in red in human form. I spot Selina sitting with Gray chatting. "Aye Sir! Hello, welcome to our guild, I'm Happy." Greets a blue exceed.

"I know you, Happy. It's me, your lover." I say.

"No you aren't, my wife died many years ago from an out of control carriage but I know my wife died broken heart because of Neva's so called 'death' was a fake. Neva never died, she just ran away." He explains. I take his paw and lead him outside behind the guild.

I go back into my neko form, and Happy couldn't believe his eyes. "A-Astelle, it really is you. I thought you were dead. Selina still thinks so." he says.

"Well, I'm not. Thanks to Wendy's brother." I say. I quickly cover my mouth right after I said those precise words. "W-Wendy has a brother?" He asks.

"It's a long story." I reply. "I'll explain it later after I surprise Selina." Happy nods and asks me to see my young kittens. I was very happy to finally see my kittens once again.