Chapter 43: The Train Station

Sei's POV

Raya, Shinaya, Mara and I are training Ron, a now former member of Southern Wolves. He tried all these attacks but no luck so far. We've been in the forest for 2 hours since we escaped the prison at the guild.

Ron tries an attack and once then, he was surprised. He found his true power, it was fire magic. He was a fire wizard like Raya's dad, Natsu. Raya then attacked Ron with a Fire Dragon Attack.

Ron was unable to control it but he got the hang of it in 4 hours. He was finally able to control the flames. Thank goodness. "Hey guys, should we enroll Ron into our guild?" I call out. Shinaya, Mara and Raya come closer and ask me to repeat my question.

"Should we let Ron join our guild?" I ask. "I heard a rumor that something and I have a feeling that you wouldn't because, Southern Wolves did work for a horrible man that Raya's parents fought off a long time ago."

I hear Shinaya reply. "Ummm, Ron, I am sorry to say this but you can't join our guild." I say disappointed. Ron had a sad look on his face after I said that.

"W-Why can't I?" He asks. "Well, my point is, Raya's parents had a bad experience with your guild. Because they worked for a terrible man named Duke Everlue." I explain.

"Why should it matter that my parents had a bad experience with his guild?" Raya asks me. "It doesn't matter if he's from another guild, we can erase his insignia on the train. And I think we should head home. It's time." Mara agrees.

"Ok, but we have to promise to train him." I say. "Works for me." Raya replies. We start walking to the train station to Magnolia where all the members used to go before they combined the guilds.

And Sun Dragon is where Fairy Tail used to be. When we arrive at the train station, I spot three figures.

One with scarlet hair and the others, one with no shirt on and the last one had a blue cat by his side and pink hair. Is that my dad, Erza and Natsu?

"Psst, Raya, are those our dads with Erza?" I ask.

Raya follows my gaze to where I was looking and she tears up. "It is them." She replies. Mara, Shinaya, me, Raya and Ron smile big and call out to them.

Erza's POV

Gray, Natsu and I were about to head to Southern Wolves to rescue the kids. When suddenly, I heard thuds on the platform. They were getting louder and louder. "DAD! NATSU! ERZA!" I heard a voice. I look over and it was Sei and Raya with another boy and what seems to be some members of Lamia Scale.

That's when my eyes widened. Gray looks in my direction.

"Erza, Is everything ok? What is it? " He asks. "L-Look." I stammer as I point. Gray looks over and starts crying. "SEI?!" He shouts. "DAD!" Sei shouts.

"Hey Stripper, would you keep it down?" Natsu asks. "Look first before you ask, Flame-Brain." I look over at Natsu and smile. He drops his mouth wide open. "RAYA?! IS THAT YOU?!" He asks.

The kids stop in front of them. "I figured you guys were going to look for us." Sei says. "Well, looks like we didn't have to." Gray replies pulling his son in, embracing him in a tight hug. Sei hugs back.

"Who is this young boy and these members of Lamia Scale with you? Also, where is Neva?" Natsu asks Raya. "Well, first, before I tell you anything about him, we have successfully escaped the guild and took them out thanks to these children of Lamia Scale. And second, we found him in the forest while we practiced our magic." Raya explains. "Oh? What type of mage is he?" Natsu asks. "He's just like you, Dad. Except he is not a dragon slayer. Just an ordinary fire mage." she replies.

"Oh, did you bring him to ask us if he can join our guild?" Gray asks. Sei nods. "Can he?" They both ask in unison. "Of course he can." Natsu replies. "The guild is always open for new members." "YAY! ARIGATŌ!" the boy hollers happily. "By the way, what's your name?" I ask. "I'm Ron." he says.

"I'm Erza, and I'm sure you met Natsu and Gray. Raya, Sei, and Neva's parents?" I ask him. "Ummm, no actually." he replies. "Oh, well, welcome to Sun Dragon." Raya says.

Off we go home.

Lucy and Selina will be pleased to find their kids home alive. I escort Mara and Shinaya back to Lamia Scale where they belong.

Ron's POV

Wow, I just joined the guild of my dreams. I will get revenge on Southern Wolves on what they did to my parents. Oh, I must not have mentioned this, my parents were killed by Southern Wolves right in front of me when I was younger.

They broke guild rules and the master back then was ruthless. That's how Southern Wolves became a mercenary guild. But I am glad that I am with a new guild. Raya told me that we treat each other like family and we're nakama.

I will grow up as a strong fire mage and I plan on training with Raya's dad, Natsu. People often called him Salamander because he's the Fire Dragon slayer. But other than that, I will be stronger and find my true strength to take out the guild that killed my family.