Chapter 54: Whose in Love with Who?

-2 years later-

Asuku's POV

I am officially 17 years old and ready to start a real life. Let's see what boy meets my standards. Also time to start dating. I saw a few boys catch my attention. One was named Sei. "Oi Sei, you want to go grab a few chicks?"

His friend Michio asks. Sei nods. "Hmmm, I see two over there that look like they could use a guy." Kaede, Michio's brother adds. Sei spots me sitting by my sister, Keeli.

"Here they come, sis." Keeli says. "I know." I reply blushing. I gulp nervously. Sei passes a stare at me and I smile. He turns away and I hang my head down in shame.

"Hello, I would like to know more about you." I gasp and pop my head up and look for the voice. I look over and I spot Kaede kneeling in front of me. His eyes looked mesmerizing.

His eyes look like his fathers. The onyx color. It was very beautiful. I spaced out and Kaede snapped his fingers in front of me. "Oi, you awake?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah sorry, I was just spacing out."

"Oh, well I want to ask you if you'd like to be best friends?" I nod and accept the question.

I feel like I'm falling for Kaede even though I like Sei. I don't know, I'll see if I can just hang out with Kaede then see if Sei is anymore interesting.

Michio's POV

I saw two sisters who recently joined Sun Dragon sit at a table closest to the door. I couldn't help but stare at Asuku. The Ice Dragon Slayer.

But I can tell that she has eyes for Sei. But Keeli looks like someone I could date for awhile.

Why am I being so greedy? I hate when that feeling comes over me. It became a bad habit of mine.

Sei's POV

Keeli was the one girl I have eyes for. Asuku was somewhat cool but we both use Ice magic. So it's neutral. I don't like neutral.

I want to mix it up. Keeli is an Air Dragon and those kinds of girls for some odd reason catch my attention.

So, Keeli is the one for me. Not Asuku.