Chapter 10: No Longer Sabers

Sting's POV

Lucy and her team decided to leave Sabertooth and become members of a guild that we never knew existed, called Crescent Sun.

Lucy and the rest of them followed Safira and her guild mates leaving me, Rogue and Fairy Tail with a silent face-off. The Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer Trio, (Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy) walk back into the guild (except Natsu) but Wendy, before she followed Gajeel, she ran to Lucy and she said.

"Lucy-san, can we join Crescent Sun too?" Lucy smiled. "Of course you can, you can train with me and get stronger on your sky magic." Wendy smiled back. I smiled too and Wendy went back inside the guild.

She came back out a few minutes later to see no insignia on her arm. (I am guessing Iron-head decided to go eat more iron to gain back some magic energy) Did she seriously consider quitting Fairy Tail? I looked at Rogue and we decided to come too.

We removed our insignia with our magic and we were no longer members of Sabertooth. As we were walking through town, I saw Rufus and Orga walking around.

I asked Safira if they could wait for me and Rogue and she nodded.

"Oi Rufus!" He turned around and saw me and Rogue running in their direction. He looked at us with a confused look and Orga did the same.

"Where's your insignia?" he asked the both of us. "We decided to join another guild and quit Sabertooth." Rogue explained. Rufus looked at us with a frown.

"What about Lucy and her team?" He asked.

"They quit too." "But without you guys, we're no longer the strongest guild. Minerva recruited you guys specially." A sad Rufus whined. "I know, but time to go get stronger" I said as I patted Rufus on the back.

"I promise to come back, tell Master we are sorry and that we promise to return." Orga nodded and Rufus did the same.

We both turned back around toward Safira. Once we got back with the group. Safira then nodded and we walked until we got to a train station.

But this train station was no ordinary train station. It was fast and according to Safira, she said no dragon slayer has gotten motion sickness ever since this guild was found.

Lucy's POV

I asked Safira if they have a guild master, she said. "Yes, and you might know him, if not, that's ok." I was curious who it was. Maybe I do know him.

We boarded the train and Accalia knew I casted Troia, but she said I didn't need to. Maybe not, but I felt nausea. I met a few more other members of Crescent Sun, a boy and a pair of identical twins, both girls.

"My name is Kaori and this is my twin, Gina." The first twin said. The boy looked over at me and I blushed. He was pretty attractive.

He had dark brown hair and blue eyes, which in my mind, looked so dreamy. Sting snapped me out of my vision, I shook my head a little to focus back to reality.

"Oi, Blondie, you ok?"

From what he can tell, I was great. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just see that guy over there is really attractive. I can't stop fantasizing." I said trying to act normal. Rogue put a hand on Sting's shoulder and shook his head.

Sting put his head down and looked as if he was ashamed of something. Wait a minute, does Sting have feelings for me? Has he ever since I joined Sabertooth?

Maybe he has, he is cute and all, but the problem for him is that I don't do cocky boys.

He shows that cockiness and I just don't like it. It annoys me. We arrived at the guild. The guild was not what I had in mind. It was better.