Chapter 11: A Secret Revealed

Lucy's POV

When we arrived at the guild, it was huge. The guild had two floors that everyone is allowed to go on, a patio, a swimming pool, and basement with games like Parcheesi, chess, and pool tables. It was awesome.

I told Safira that I am the queen of a realm, it seemed that she already knew. She led me outside, behind the guild. "I can't tell anyone that I have this form and you are the second person I showed this too. My sister was the first I showed this to, and here is my form."

I watched her transform into what I was probably not expecting. I dropped my jaw again and she told me to close it. I was just in too much shock. SHE WAS A WOLF!!! She was Sapphire Wolf. How can she be a wolf slayer? I wondered. Safira then said. "I can train you at the realm if you would like too."

"YES!!!! I want to know all Gem Wolf Slayer magic!" I replied with excitement. "Well then, follow me this way." Safira said. "Allow me Safira."

I said before she opened the portal. I removed the Dragon Realm key and said. "I OPEN THEE! PORTAL TO DRAGON REALM!" The portal opens and Safira changes into her human form again and takes my hand. We end up in front of the castle and Celeste is walking towards us.

She looks pleased to see me. Once she is close enough, she looks at Safira and starts to cry. "Safira, it's been a long time. I missed my dearest daughter."

WAIT WHAT?! Celeste had a daughter! She never told me that Safira was her daughter. "Celeste, how come you never told me you had a daughter and how can she be a wolf if you're a dragon?" I asked in utter shock.

"Well, her father was wolf and when Safira grew up, she learned only wolf-slaying magic and a little bit of celestial dragon slaying magic. " She explained.

-1 hour later-

Celeste broke the hug with Safira and Safira led me to the Gem Wolf island. She explained to me that she discovered her wolf form at nine years old while Accalia discovered hers at seven. Wow, they were really young.

Will I ever develop a dragon form? Since I learned all this magic, I probably wouldn't be able to control it. Safira said that it took a few years to control it perfectly. What was Accalia? Was she a wolf? According to Safira, Accalia is an Amethyst Wolf. I would believe so.

Even though she is a beautiful wolf-slayer after all. And there is a secret that only Safira and Celeste only know. The secret is that Accalia has another sister.

Her name is Cassia. She is an Emerald Wolf. She went missing for a long time. Until Safira found her and now she's in Crescent Sun now.

"I am planning on telling Accalia, but I'm afraid what her reaction will be." Safira said with a worried look in her eyes. I promised her it was gonna be ok. Celeste came to the island with 12 eggs in her claws. I was guessing they were for me and my team. She asks me.

"Lucy, how would you like to have an exceed?" After she said the word 'exceed' I quickly nodded my head in a yes motion. She gives me an egg with gray flames on the shell.

Once she set it down, the egg cracked and came a female cat that had crystal blue eyes and a silver tabby coat with a maroon bow on her tail.

I knew just what I want to name her.

"I know the perfect name for her, I, Princess Lucy hereby call you, Lina." I heard a sound when Lina said, "Yay!" Awwwe! She's soooo cute. Celeste and Safira smiled with a happy look in their eyes.

She gave me the rest of the eggs and I called my team back home. They came ten minutes later to find eggs in front of each of them. Ayla and the rest of girls squealed with joy to figure out that they are each getting an exceed. The boys just smiled.

They all hatched and said a random word. When they said that word, that was their name. They were:
• Lucy-Lina
• Ayla-Dee
• Sonora-Lou
• Devon-Leah
• Star-Lili
• Holly-Bubbles
• Ryuu-Chip
• Alex-Charles
• Max-Zeus
• Colter-Hawk
• Ray-Gale
• Luke-Fritz
I sent my team back to Earthland so I can develop a wolf form. It took me almost a year to master Safira's form. I mastered Accalia's form with ease. Now, I just have to try these gem wolf forms:
• Pearl
• Emerald
• Tiger's Eye
• Quartz
• Smoky Quartz
• Ruby
• Sky Blue Topaz
• Diamond
• Black Sapphire
• Amber
• Rodoline
• Peridot
And Garnet. These will be tough. According to Safira, it took about 3 years to master all. Black Sapphire was the most beautiful and my favorite.