Chapter 64

No POV

Natsu and the rest of the members of Fairy Tail headed to Crocus to talk to the Magic Council and have Fairy Tail become a legal guild once again.

Lucy bidded her goodbyes to Safira, Accalia, and Cassia and follows Selina, Gray and the rest of the FT gang. "Does this mean that we're enemies back at the GMG's?" Natsu asks.

"No, of course not." Safira replies. "They'll still have time to visit us. Right?" Selina says. Gray nods in agreement. "Neva! You are so on! I will win this duel!" Nashi shouts out to Neva.

"Really Pinky?! I don't think so!" Neva replies.

Michio goes toward the bickering comrades and bonks their heads together. "You two can bicker all you want once you get to Fairy Tail." Meanwhile, Sei and Misty have been an item for six months now.

"Oi Misty, can you join Fairy Tail?" Cassie, Misty's sister asks. "Maybe. But you and Sasha can go. I think I'm staying with Sei." Sei blushes.

"Well, since my parents are original members of Fairy Tail, we all should go." Sei replies. The two sisters nod in agreement. "C'mon sis, please? Come with us." Misty gives in and decides to go with Sei.

Sorry this is short Minna, but I have one more chapter and one more disclaimer mini scene. I promise to update soon.