Chapter 37: The Start of a Family

Gray's POV

So, Selina and I decided to really hit it home. I was drunk but not as bad as Selina. All of us were celebrating our victory at the Games. We each decided to take about 15 bottles of booze to drink and celebrate.

Selina and I drank all of them. We were super drunk. So, we didn't realize that we ended up banging each other. It was not meant to happen.

-Next day-

Lucy's POV

I wake up next to a snoring Natsu. I smile at him. I kiss him on the cheek. He moans and opens his gorgeous onyx eyes. "Ohayō Lucy." he says. "Ohayō" I reply.

"What's with all these booze bottles here?" I ask him. "I don't know. I think we were drunk and we ended up going a little too crazy." Natsu replies.

I was shocked to hear those words. "I'm going to take a bath." I say. Natsu nods. "What exactly did we do last night?" I ask myself. Two weeks later, I take the pregnancy test and sure enough, it was positive.

Oh man, I'm going to freak out. Natsu will be a father and we're parents now. But I promised myself that I will take great care of this baby.

Selina's POV

I wake up the next morning with an arm wrapped around my waist and a warm chest pressed against my back. I realized that Gray was sleeping next to me.

He had his arm wrapped around me. I felt safe.

"Ohayō Selina." Gray says waking up. "Ohayō" I reply.

"What exactly happened last night and where did all these bottles of booze come from?" I ask him.

"To be honest, I'm guessing we decided to really go crazy."

I quickly realized what he was explaining when he said those words.

"Did we end up banging?" I ask. Gray nods. A couple weeks later, I took the test to check if I was with child. It was positive.

I smiled.

Even though it wasn't meant to happen, I am ready to teach my child to what I know. I go find Lucy and Mira once Gray and I arrive at the guild.

Lucy was drinking her daily strawberry milkshake and Mira was drying dishes. "Hey Luce, hey Mira I have news." I say.

"Oh really? So do I." Lucy replies. "Ok, cool. Want to go first then?" I ask. "Sure. Unless yours is more exciting." Lucy says. "Maybe not, but go ahead Luce." I reply.

"Ok, well. I'm with child." she says. I was shocked. "Holy Mavis! I am too!" I squeal.

"Congratulations to you both." Mira replies to our big smiling faces.

"Did you tell Natsu yet?" I ask. Lucy shakes her head. "Did you tell Gray?" she replies. I shake my head too.

"Let's tell them together." I suggested. Lucy nods in agreement. "There they are." I say. I pointed to Natsu and Gray about to bicker as usual.

I roll my eyes.

"HEY!" I hollered at them. They stop and look in me and Lucy's direction. They walk toward us side by side. "Lucy and I have news for you both." I say.

"Ok, is it like good or bad?" Natsu asks.

"I bet it's bad." Gray replies.

"You're wrong." Lucy says. "We're pregnant!" Natsu and Gray look at us like they have no idea what we just said.

"Ok, let me rephrase. You two are going to be fathers now."

I explain. "N-Nani?!" Natsu stammers with shock.

"How exactly did that happen?" Gray asks.

"Remember when you said that we went a bit too crazy that one night? Well, this happens as a result." I reply.

"You mean, when we were all drunk last night?" Natsu asks. I nod.

"Holy Mavis! I am going to be a father!" Gray just smiles, wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me on the lips.

I kiss back. I love Gray and Lucy loves Natsu. We are all a family now.