Chapter 6: Realizing A Mistake

Sonora's POV

The girl that saved us was named Lucy, she was a princess of a dragon realm and was the heir to the throne but she didn't know that. But she has been training with dragons for 2 years now.

She told us she hasn't mastered all dragon slaying magic yet, but she's getting there. My friends and I are now part of her team and we are all going to get stronger than ever.

Lucy said that she plans on getting revenge on this guild that she used to be in called Fairy Tail. I can tell she wants our help. She takes us to the realm where she lives.

She showed us our rooms, the each of us had a room. They were huge. A woman shows up in front of us and introduced herself, her name was Celeste and she didn't look too happy with Lucy bringing us here.

Lucy's POV

I was arguing with Celeste that the 11 teens I saved back in Earthland, we're going to form a team with them then get my revenge.

Celeste finally gave in but she said no more people come here and no going back to Earthland until I have mastered all the elements of dragon slaying magic and minor magics.

This is gonna be long and rough.

Natsu's POV

-at the guild-

I have to get Lucy back, I am gonna search town and see if I can find her and get her to rejoin Fairy Tail. Ever since she left the guild, its been very quiet. I have been going on very few jobs and Lisanna is getting mad at me for it. I hate myself for kicking Lucy out of Team Natsu.

"Hey Flame-Brain!" Gray yelled. "I want to fight! come over here!" "Not in the mood, Stripper!" I shouted back.

Gray looked at me with a curious look in his eyes. He walked over and asked what was wrong. "What's up with you today? Is this about Lucy?" He rolled his eyes.

"You know, you're just going to have to let her go. Because she ain't coming back." He said.

"Where has Love Rival been, Gray-sama?" Juvia came over and joined the conversation.

"You didn't hear? Lucy left the guild." Gray explained. Juvia started to well up with tears.

"Wait, Love Rival left the guild?!" Juvia yelled so the whole guild heard. Gray blushed a little. "Someone's got feelings for a water mage." I tease.

Will Natsu find Lucy and persuade her to rejoin the guild?