Chapter 5: Earthland Visit

Lucy's POV

I open the portal to Earthland and end standing in front of a celestial shop. I bought over 100 new keys.

Out of those hundred, I now own all 12 of the golden keys of the zodiac, and the mysterious 13th zodiac key, which were Pisces, Libra and Ophiuchus, the Snake Charmer. The rest were silver, red, and bronze keys.

I still need to make a contract with them but I can do that once I get back to realm. I just know I will forget. Once I set foot out of the shop, I heard a group of people scream. I thought at first, it was just people goofing around like usual. But then I hear some gunshots go off with terrified screams.

Ok, I should really find out what's going on. I decided to use my hearing and follow it, it was at a bank. I look through the window, I saw 3 robbers were pointing their magic guns at people sitting on the ground looking horrified once they shot the first bullet.

I busted down the doors and I yelled, "Hey! I would put down those guns if I were you." The robbers laughed and thought I was joking. Seeing that I was a girl, unbeknownst to them that I am capable of high strength.

So I did a little of dragon-slaying magic to demonstrate. I put a dome-like barrier around the captives, one of the robbers tried to break it but the barrier I put up was impossible.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

A huge flame exited my mouth and burned the robbers to a crisp. I found a broom and swept their ashes into a trash can.

I removed the barrier and the people that screamed for help earlier came up to me and they gave me their names, there were 5 girls and 6 boys.
Girls:
• Ayla: Script Mage
• Sonora: Earth Slayer
• Holly: Event Dragon Slayer
• Star: Galaxy God Slayer
• Devon: Music God Slayer
Boys:
• Ryuu: Water Dragon Slayer
• Luke: Ice Dragon Slayer
• Alex: Crystal Dragon Slayer
• Colter: Thunder God Slayer
• Ray: Sun God Slayer
• Max: Electric Dragon Slayer

I was surprised they were either a dragon or god slayer. As for me, I saved them. What I wondered in my head why those loud gunshots went off as a prank or a real bank robbery.