Chapter 7: Joining Sabertooth

Lucy's POV

It's been five years since I have left Fairy Tail. I need to make some friends again. Also, I have completed and mastered all the elements, and all the minor magics. It's time to join a guild.

My teammates, Sonora and Ayla asked me what life was like in a guild. I told them that people there treat each other like family. It was a thing back at Fairy Tail. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we all formed a team called Sky Gear. (I know it might sound lame, but bear with me on this.)

All of us left the realm the next morning, bid our goodbyes to the dragons and went to Sabertooth. (A/N: I know the master of Sabertooth is Jiemma, but I'm gonna change it here to a master who formally was a Fairy Tail member.)

We entered Master Rob's office and we all had cloaks on so no one saw our faces. I knocked on Master's door and he let us enter.

Master Rob's POV

I saw 12 figures enter my office and I asked who they were, they removed their hoods and introduced themselves. The one in the front was a girl with blonde hair down to her waist and chocolate colored eyes.

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia, a former member of Fairy Tail and my team and I were wondering if we can join your guild." She said in a cold tone.

I looked at her team and I asked what magic they do, they said they were all three generations of dragon slayers. Some were first, second or third. Lucy was a first generation. I could tell. I called in my daughter, Minerva, and she said. "Where would you like your insignia?"

"We all would like ours on our collarbone." They all wanted their crest in the same spot but different colors.

Lucy's was in red to show her anger to Fairy Tail. When we finished, I brought them downstairs and announced them to the guild. Sting and Rogue just got back from a job.

Sting's POV

I saw 12 people with cloaks on when Master brought them down from his office. "Please welcome our newest members of Sabertooth."

They all removed their hoods and I recognized one who had blonde hair down to her waist and the leader, Lucy Heartfilia.

She was defeated by Flare Corona back at the GMG's five years ago. She changed a lot. She looked like quite a babe. I started to blush a little.

Rogue looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What's up with you? Looking at someone?" he said. I looked back at him then Lucy.

"Maybe" I replied with a smirk. "You looooooove her!" my exceed, Lector said. "N-No I don't! S-Shut up!" I nervously stammered.

They stepped off and I started to walk towards the jobs available. Lucy looked at me, I looked back and quickly turned my head with a little tint of blush.

Rogue started to laugh. "Good luck trying to win this girl's heart, I can tell she still likes Dragneel of Fairy Tail." How can he know for sure? Is he really that smart? Jeez, maybe he's right.

Rogue's POV

I just know she likes Natsu still. But maybe I'm wrong. Lucy walked towards me and she asked if Sting and I would want to come visit Fairy Tail and help get her revenge on them.

I said I was in. "Ok, thanks, I'll wait outside with my team for you and Sting." I nodded and started walking towards the request board to ask Sting. He said yes without me finishing.

What a playboy.

He is so annoying sometimes. Sting and I met up with Lucy and her team 15 minutes later. We took the train and all of us except the second generations got motion sickness.

It's a Dragon Slayer's.....Worst Nightmare.