Chapter 44: Surprising Return

Selina's POV

-at the guild-

Lucy and I have finally recovered from our wounds thanks to Wendy's emergency treatment. "Hey Lucy, want to go to the bar and have a few drinks?" I ask.

"Sure, but let's hope that Erza, Gray and Natsu come home alive with the kids." Suddenly, the guild doors are busted down and three figures standing there. "We're home!" Erza shouts happily.

"NATSU! GRAY!" Lucy and I hollered. We ran towards them for very tight embraces, but they halted us. "Umm, aren't you going to hug your wives?" Lucy asks.

"Before we get there, look whose alive." They step to the side, Lucy and I start tearing up with joy. "RAYA! SEI!" We shout happily. "MOM!!!!" They shout back.

The three of them run towards us and hug us tightly. "We're alive." Sei says. "And I am glad you are." I say smiling big. Natsu and Gray smile and embrace Lucy and I followed by a kiss on the lips. We have such sweet guys in our lives. ❤️

Master Silver's POV

I am working inside my office and I hear thuds and shouting. Hmmm, it seems like the kids have returned safely home. I smile. It's time for the announcment.

Since the guild hall is getting too small, it's time to renovate. We've gotten so many members and the guild hall is just getting too crowded. I think we should build some dorm rooms in the guild. I want five floors full of bedrooms.

It's a lot of money come to think of it. I step out of my office and shout over the guild. "LISTEN UP BRATS! I HAVE NOTICED WE HAVE GOTTEN NEW MEMBERS FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS AND I SAY IT'S TIME WE RENOVATE THE GUILD!"

People start mumbling and then they start cheering.

"WE BEGIN THE RENOVATION IN FIVE DAYS! GET A BLUEPRINT OF THE NEW GUILD HALL BY TOMORROW!" People start cheering and do the Fairy Tail's motto.

I smile and head back into my office to continue paperwork. I hope the blueprint is good and so the guild can be big enough to fit more members. If that ever happens.

Ron's POV

I have been having a blast here at Sun Fairy and luckily, Raya erased my Southern Wolves insignia just in time. I think ever since I met Raya, I have been hearing these voices in my head where I should ask Raya out on a date. But how old am I?

Do I know my birthday?

Geez, if I have gotten so much of my memories removed, or forgotten, then I'll be damned. And did I hear something about the guild being rebuilt? Then I guess I have a place to live once this renovation is complete.