Chapter 33: Lucy vs. Chelia

-3 days later-

Lucy's POV

It's the fifth and final day of the GMG'S. It is our team vs. Sabertooth's team. We can so beat them like Selina and Natsu did on the second day.

Erza vs. Minerva, Gray vs. Rufus, Selina vs. Rogue, Orga vs. Gajeel, and Natsu vs. Sting. I have finally recovered from the Naval Battle.b

Even though Selina won that battle, Minerva still beat me up badly like last year.

"Lucy-san, are you feeling okay?" Wendy asks me.

I nod.

"You still need to rest." replies Porlyusica.

"My wounds are gone and everything." I reply. "But your magic energy has not come back completely." she replies.

"Why, I am not planning on using my magic energy." I say.

I stand up from my bed. Porlyusica just stands there and smiles. "You may go to the viewing area and join up with your nakama." she says.

I smile. "Arigatō!" I say. I walk out of the infirmary and head up to the viewing area.

Wendy and Carla were close behind.

I see it is Arãna Web of Mermaid Heel vs. Lyon Vastia of Lamia Scale. I stand next to Gray and he places an arm over my shoulder.

I blush a little. "Hey Lucy, how are you feeling?" he asks me. "Good, I plan on not using any magic energy today."

You do know you're in a battle versus Chelia of Lamia Scale soon." he says. "Do you know when?" I ask.

"It's two more battles then you." He replies. I nod.

"Oi Wendy, can you heal me up a bit to replenish some of my magic energy?" I ask.

"Gomen'nesai but I can't. You can do it to yourself can't you?" I nod.

"Yeah, but my magic energy can't be wasted on just healing myself." I say.

"You can control your amount of magic energy. Remember?" Erza reminds me.

"Right, I can. Whoops."

"Next, Lucy Heartfilia versus Chelia Blendy!" Chapati announces. Time for my battle.

I take a deep breath and checked for my keys on the belt loop. Check. "Time to go." I whisper to myself.

Only Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy and exceeds could hear me.

"You got this, Luce." says Natsu smiling. I smile back.

Let's win this battle. I head out to the arena and stand confidently. Chelia runs into the arena and toward me then trips falling down face first.

Ouch.

That's gotta hurt. She gets up and greets me.

"Hi Lucy-san." Does she have the same voice as Wendy?

"Hi Chelia, you ready to start a battle." I ask. She nods.

Chelia makes the first move. I quickly dodge.

"Sky God's Dance!" She shouts. I spin high in the air then I land on my feet. My legs were shaking from absorbing so much shock. (The rest in italics)

Lucy: Water God's...

Chelia: Sky God's...

Both: BELLOW!

Natsu: Whoa, Lucy learned God Slayer Magic too? Did she learn this while she was gone after she quit Fairy Tail?

Chelia: How did you learn God Slayer Magic, Lucy-san?

Lucy: *Eats Chelia's attack* All I can tell you is that I am the queen of the dragons and gods. And thanks for the fuel.

Chelia: NANI?!

Lucy: *Smirks* Lucid Blade!!!

Chelia: Haha, you missed.

Lucy: *mumbles* Lucid...

*An explosion bursts blowing Chelia to the arena walls.*

Chelia: *lies on the ground motionless*

Chapati: W-What's this?! Is Chelia going to get up after Lucy's attack?

Yajima: Looks like Chelia is down for the count. Let's see what Mato says.

Mato: SHE'S DOWN-KABO!

Chapati: THE WINNER IS LUCY HEARTFILIA OF SUN DRAGON!!!! THIS GIVES THEM 10 POINTS!!! THEIR TOTAL IS NOW 60 POINTS AND IN FIRST PLACE AGAIN!

Mato: WE HAVE A SURPRISE EVENT TO ADD INTO THE GAMES THIS YEAR, WE WILL NOW USE THE MAGIC POWER FINDER-KABO!

Selina: Congrats, Luce!

Lucy: Arigatou Selina. 😊