Chapter 8: Lucy's Visit

Lucy's POV

My team and the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth decided to go pay Fairy Tail a visit. I didn't realize I got motion sickeness. UGH! I started to turn green and puffed out my cheeks like I was about to puke.

I tried to cast Troia earlier but nothing happened. A few minutes later, my body started to settle down. Maybe it took time for Troia to kick in and work. Maybe I should cast it ahead of time. Sting and Rogue glared at me because my motion sickness was subsiding.

A few hours later, we have finally arrived in the town of Magnolia. Everyone else was green, except me. "Sucks for you guys" I retort. I teleported us from the train station to the guild doors of Fairy Tail.

I told my team to place their cloaks on, and I put on mine as well and blend. The Twin Dragons didn't have to. I busted the doors of the guild down and I got stares.

Once I set foot in the guild hall, a salmon-haired dragon slayer, I figured out it was Natsu. He hasn't changed one bit. He stepped in front of me. "Who are you?! And what do you want with Fairy Tail?!" He yelled at me.

"What are Sabers doing with you?!" "You'd better get out of of my way, Salamander." I replied coldly. He was shocked my words and was caught off guard and now's my chance. I shoved him into Lisanna. I went up to Mira and asked where the Master was.

Mira pointed upstairs. The guild tried to kick us out but we ignored them. Sting and Rogue glared at Natsu and the rest of the guild. My team and I went upstairs and knocked on Master's door.

"Who are you?" he asked with a frightened tone. I removed my hood and so did my team and Master smiled and I hugged him.

Makarov's POV

I saw 12 hooded figures enter my office and I asked who they were. They removed their hoods and I saw Lucy in the front. Lucy's hair was down to her back and wears blue contacts. I hugged her tight. "Hello Master." she says. She hugged me back and I asked.

"Are you here to rejoin the guild, Lucy?" She replied.

"No, I found a new guild that treats me like a true family." I was glad she found a better guild. I missed her. I was like her second father.

She showed me her guild mark, I quickly frowned and Lucy looked at me with a smile. "Sabertooth really treats me and my team like family like you guys did. Can I get my revenge on Team Natsu now?"

I nodded my head. Lucy requips into a what looked like a special Fire Empress Armor so it was less effect on her when Natsu attacks her. Nobody could recognize her in this form.

Her hair changed into a gold and reddish color and her eyes turned orange. Then exited my office. They went outside and I can hear Natsu yelling at her.

Natsu's P.O.V

The twelve hooded figures went outside and I challenged the leader to a fight. The 11 other hooded figures removed their hoods, Sting and Rogue stood with them.

Their leader used telepathy to the guild members, which at first was her team but it was my guild members, which were Wendy, Mira, Juvia, Gajeel and Gray.

The girls started to cry and that caught me off guard. She smelled familiar, like Lucy. Was it Lucy? There's no way.

Lucy wouldn't join a new guild. I saw the team's insignias.

They were all Sabers alright.

I wonder what kind of mages they were. i heard the leader say something. "Magic Power raise, 1%." What? Is she really not going to use a ton of magic energy?

I'm assuming that this wizard could be used in this guild. It seems she possesses a ton of types of magic.

Anyway, I hit her with my roar, and as I watched my attack take effect, I thought I was going to beat her easy, but I saw her eat my flames. Is she a Dragon Slayer? If she's a fire dragon slayer, then she must know where Igneel is.

She must have. I asked Laxus to give me a boost and defeat her. Before we continued, she said. "Do you want me to show who I really am?"

She asks, but me and Laxus ignore her and suddenly surprised her with our counterattack, while Gajeel was too busy with a shocked look on his face and Wendy, was on her knees sobbing over something.

She tried to remove her hood before our combined attack. It hit her, but what's that sound I hear? The girl stood there eating our attack.

HOLY CRAP! JUST HOW STRONG IS THIS GIRL?! We stood there in shock. "Thanks for the fuel, posers." she said with a smirk. "NANI?!" We replied said in unison.

"Do you want me to show you or not?!" She yelled.

"YES!" We replied. "OK! THEN DON'T ATTACK ME!"

She removed her hood and we all stood in complete shock.

"LUCY?!"